Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Gnoff, I have bad news....
Seems Jever has cancelled Jever Dark....we may not be able to bring it :(
stupid beer company...they keep Jever lime, but not Jever dark! :cry:

So yeah this is both off topic and retarded...went for lunch with my bro yesterday...seems he was at this party and someone offered him 100$ to tazer
himself in certain areas....tells me he originally said fuck no till he realised he was down to one cigarette....I swear kids these days.

Gnoff, I have bad news....
Seems Jever has cancelled Jever Dark....we may not be able to bring it :(
stupid beer company...they keep Jever lime, but not Jever dark! :cry:

OMG!!
:ill:

You must find one left over in a store now!
I'll live without it for sure, but would be great to taste it :)

These wierd germans that like their Radler and coca-cola beer, I won't ever understand them :lol:

Tried the Grafenwalder Wild Orange or something a while back, utterly disgusing!

OMG!!

These wierd germans that like their Radler and coca-cola beer, I won't ever understand them :lol:

Tried the Grafenwalder Wild Orange or something a while back, utterly disgusing!

You have not had disgusting beer untill you have had Lone Star....My dog wont even chew on an empty can thats how bad it is.

Sidenote...48hrs to go then i have my date with this pretty gallon bottle of Jager thats been taunting me from my bedside table all week

Back from the Northumbrian excursion, with a little last minute raid in Lindisfarne. I honestly don't know what the hell those people speak, but bet you anything it's not English. And the stuff that women wear on nights out does not qualify as clothes either. Loinclothes if anything. :) mMMM I thought I was no longer able to be shocked by the Brits...

OMG!!

mmmm I remember talking about weird flavoured beers with someone at some point in the last couple of days... is it bad I don't remember who or when? :zombie::zombie: Probably I reached the point where I would give those nasty beers a go.

hahaha, just got the pix from Czech Rep, just goes to show I got even more drunk every day of the 7 days than I got druing my worst parts in Bochum :lol:

Think I need to censor about 99% of those at least

Ooooooooh Gnoff. It's sad to hear that from you. You call it beer!:zombie: :cry:
Thats not a beer. Look at the German purity law. Hope you have heard of it. ^^

We should put that into our constitution and make it Official Law! :heh:
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

OMG!!

Alex looked some yesterday....
But then he was distracted by Kilkenny and well..

It's not all Germans....just the stupid teenagers and emo's who add sprite to their wine....so gotta add cola to your beer I guess :ill::zombie::ill:

I remember having drunk red wine and coke at some point during my early teens. But after I could legally drink, it kind of lost its oomph and realised it is just disgusting. I am not a fan of shandies (lager and lemonade) either, but hey, each to their own.

There is also something else I heard from a German... it is called Viking Blood. Oh yes. Mead and cherry juice. So sweet I don't think it should appeal to anyone after 15. :ill::ill::ill:

Just came back from an event. First some ppl does 5 km running, then me and otehrs for 5 km walking, then more for 10 km running.
Crazy stuff, loads of people, took me about 1 hour 03 minutes to get around the track due to the crowds.