Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

the one with the 26? If he aint jealous I know I am thats one nice lineup...

All of them. It is the same festival. If I get my wicked way I will go for the first week-end, then take a week off at the mediterranean beaches and then come back for the second assault. Crashing at my parents' townflat and my grandma's summer house all the while. :kickass:

Fingers crossed for plans coming to fruition...

Edit: fest is in Valdespartera---- accross the road from my best friend's new house! Waaaahey! Day is getting better and better!

All of them. It is the same festival. If I get my wicked way I will go for the first week-end, then take a week off at the mediterranean beaches and then come back for the second assault. Crashing at my parents' townflat and my grandma's summer house all the while. :kickass:

All of them....yes I am really really really starting to hate you lucky european bastards more and more....<3

Edit: fest is in Valdespartera---- accross the road from my best friend's new house! Waaaahey! Day is getting better and better!

Awesome sister! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I've never read or posted in this thread before because it says up front it's retarded and as a rule I'm prejudiced against retards, but it occurred to me that I'd never inquired.

Rhonda, how did learning the bass turn out?

(yes, this is entirely random)

So...finally I replaced my brothers guitar and i get to hear it to WOOOHOOO!!! I'll try to snag some pictures when he is busy playing this thing is a thing of beauty.....

In a few hours time to drink beers from 1869, 1902 and 1929!

All 7 beers from Bass Kings Head

http://www.beer-pages.com/protz/features/old-beers.htm

og apparently it was 10 beers :lol:

1869 Ratcliff Ale (569ml?)
1902 King’s Ale (569ml)
1929 Prince’s Ale ((500ml?)
1977 Jubilee Strong Ale (1137ml)
1978 Princess Ale (1137ml)
1982 Celebration Ale* (1137ml)
1982 Prince’s Ale* (1137ml)
2002 Queen’s Ale (500ml)
2002 Duke’s Ale (500ml)
2007 Worthington White Shield (500ml)

I can't decide whether this is inadvertantly awesome or an epic fail: yesterday I was lazing around outside without a shirt, drinking beer and whatnot, and when I went to bed last night in I realized I had a white untanned blob on my chest. Upon closer examination, I noticed it was in the exact shape of my mjolnir pendant. (slaps forhead) So, awesome or not?

So I got in trouble at work this evening...
For of all things playing a Metallica CD while I was unloading a truck. Which I find amusing I listen to AA or Lamb of God while I work no one says a damn thing....play Metallica and some little bitch goes crying to the manager. Thats ok though next time this guy works with me and starts playing his little christian rock I am gunna go tell the manager thats against my religion and offends me mwhahahaa.

For of all things playing a Metallica CD while I was unloading a truck. Which I find amusing I listen to AA or Lamb of God while I work no one says a damn thing....play Metallica and some little bitch goes crying to the manager. Thats ok though next time this guy works with me and starts playing his little christian rock I am gunna go tell the manager thats against my religion and offends me mwhahahaa.

haha you're a seppo.

Similar quandary here. My man was assigned to work yesterday in a team with this guy who is a Wee Free I think (because with Scots, give them five minutes and you have another church appearing) - anyway, as close as it gets to your American Born-agains. He annoyed winding this guy all day. Payback for this guy raising objections about his work all week!

I hope I don't have to meet this guy, because these bunch tend to be sectarian idiots as well as everything else.