Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Well, we are used to the 3 valleys so anything is going to be small in comparison... Which is bad. And picturesque place would be ideal, as we would like to combine tourism and skiing- its for honeymoon anyway :)

I reckon winter is not the best time to see Sweden though. But same goes for Canada.

If you don't wanna come in the winter you'll have a hard time skiing :D

RI is too crowded...Newport Beaches are insane in the summer.
It does have a really old (about 2thousand years) well that was supposedly built by Vikings.
Read about it in one of my archeaology mags.

Winter is the best time to visit Canada. Autumn is the best time to live here though because then it's neither too hot nor too cold and you don't have the decaying dogshit smells of spring, or the wetness. The only bad thing about autumn is the back-to-classesness.

If you don't wanna come in the winter you'll have a hard time skiing :D

That's what I mean, we want to have the best of both worlds: Skiing and tourism, and it may not be possible. What I meant to ask is whether outside the skiing resorts, is it really a good idea to go in the winter?

Because the Scottish Highlands is very much only a good weather tourism destination, after october-november, unless you are on a skiing break in Aviemore or the Cairgorms, you can forget about going to the Highlands.

Skeeters have nothing to do with the coast... I was plagued with them when I lived in Kansas, and that's about 600 miles from any sort of large water body. RI's alright, a little too crowded for my liking, however.

You think RI is a little crowded? You should see the south of England or the Central Belt of Scotland, that's crowded. :D In comparison, Spain is a deserted wasteland. :lol:

Fenrisúlfr;8267723 said:
Shaddup, ya wanker orc.

elrondo.jpg

:lol::lol:

That's what I mean, we want to have the best of both worlds: Skiing and tourism, and it may not be possible. What I meant to ask is whether outside the skiing resorts, is it really a good idea to go in the winter?

Because the Scottish Highlands is very much only a good weather tourism destination, after october-november, unless you are on a skiing break in Aviemore or the Cairgorms, you can forget about going to the Highlands.

Usually in the aprts of Sweden where you go skiing you don't do anything else...
;)