Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Yep, a Jersey cow and an Aberdeen Angus cow don't do the same things right.

:loco: Aberdeen Angus, "well hung and tender", as they call it, belongs inside a bun, with caramelised onions and grain mustard.
Friesians and Jerseys look pretty in the field and make creamy milk and clotted cream for scones.

Translate what? Get Tae Fuck? :err: It just means "go to fuck" ie, piss off. If you see the new Star Trek you will hear Simon Pegg saying "Gae Tae...." but I guess they could not script the ..Fuck bit in. :) Or this should give you a very good approximation. Just don't open it at work, or around easily offended people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfBz06KRMAc

I love that cat lol
I dunno why they couldn't script that in,hell you see a young Capt. Kirk in his tighty whities

I've woken up in one of those moods. I need a break from thinking about work, future, the universe and all that. I must look like that Rodin statue by now. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

And no, it's not the kiss.

Someone say something retarded please.

On Saturday I'm gonna try a beer from 1869, that's probably pretty retarded...

I once tried a £800 a bottle malt, it was bloody old (although not THAT old) :D For free. We just happened to be with someone who knew someone and oiled up the tour guide a bit too, which helps.

It was good stuff...

Rhonda- LOL. Nice try but my head is still a blur.

I once tried a £800 a bottle malt, it was bloody old (although not THAT old) :D For free. We just happened to be with someone who knew someone and oiled up the tour guide a bit too, which helps.

It was good stuff...

Rhonda- LOL. Nice try but my head is still a blur.

Oldest whisky I've tried was aged 40 years on oak, paid about 30 euro for 1 centiliter.

Was a Laphroaig 40.

Have thought about testing the 64 year matured Glenfiddich, but that is about 300 euro for 1 centiliter, and I've heard it's not worth it.

Oldest whisky I've tried was aged 40 years on oak, paid about 30 euro for 1 centiliter.

Was a Laphroaig 40.

Have thought about testing the 64 year matured Glenfiddich, but that is about 300 euro for 1 centiliter, and I've heard it's not worth it.

Old malts can be hit and miss. And once the bottle is open, they have no intrinsic value- but they can still charge you for the rarity of the nip. Better to go on a distillery tour on a random time. I think we went on a tuesday morning in September to an off-the-beaten track distillery (Glenkinchie). No one about... so he brought out the good stuff. :loco:

So...nothing retarded to say...

But I am pretty freaking nervous right now...I have a "test shift" at a local American Bar and Grill tonight..
Haven't done service in a few years and this is my first time trying for a job outside my own country....
Wish me luck folks!

So...nothing retarded to say...

But I am pretty freaking nervous right now...I have a "test shift" at a local American Bar and Grill tonight..
Haven't done service in a few years and this is my first time trying for a job outside my own country....
Wish me luck folks!

Good luck hen. May this be the week we all get jobs. I have an interview on Wednesday. ;)

Having some Skull Splitter beer. (8.5 % :kickass:)

We have a beer here called Steel Reserve which is 8.5%...only bought a case of it once...drank one and I think the rest sat in my fridge for like 6mths...BUT wednesday is payday and i plan to stock up on my Sam Adams Summer Ale and some BBQ :D

Try going to youtube and searching for

insane gröna

looks like a lot of fun :D
Too bad it's rather a short ride, but hey, I can go many times instead :p

Yeeeah I stand by my original comment...FUCK THAT. Tell you a little story. One summer some friends and I went to Six Flags Over Texas in Dallas...and its not that I am afraid of roller coasters ...I dont really like heights. So we get on this wooden roller coaster...Judge Roy Scream if you go to the Six Flags Over Texas site you can see it. So we riding along...and its right along side the interstate. Heights I am fine long as I look straight ahead. SO I am lookin and my buddy sittin next to me goes " HEY thats an aweseome view..." And like a dumb ass I look right when we go over the first drop...yeah not a fun experience for me. Although now Disney World I think I rode Space Mountain like 12 times in a row go figure.