Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

we'll do it via MSN :p
Though not today, too much to do if I can feel well enough to get outside.

Kick ass....i am stuck inside yet again...stoopid tornado watches...nother note..my brother came and had lunch supposed to be giving me a recording next weekend of some songs they wrote if he does I will toss them at ya Gnoff.

:lol::lol::lol: Gnoff, that's got to be the most civilized punk group I've ever seen!:lol::lol::lol:

So unfair..I can speak 1 1/2 languages and Swedish isnt one of em...

If it serves as consolation I can speak 4 languages well, can get by in another two and Swedish isn't one of them either. And it annoys me because whenever they ask for translators it is always for Swedish, Norwegian, Irish Gaelic and Maltese. I am considering taking it up, I have been told it is easier than Gaelic, much better paid than Maltese and with not much more effort you can become good at Norwegian.

Although the University does evening classes for Norwegian but not for Swedish.:(

:lol::lol::lol: Gnoff, that's got to be the most civilized punk group I've ever seen!:lol::lol::lol:

If it serves as consolation I can speak 4 languages well, can get by in another two and Swedish isn't one of them either. And it annoys me because whenever they ask for translators it is always for Swedish, Norwegian, Irish Gaelic and Maltese. I am considering taking it up, I have been told it is easier than Gaelic, much better paid than Maltese and with not much more effort you can become good at Norwegian.

Although the University does evening classes for Norwegian but not for Swedish.:(

My friend at work is learning Gaelic,tried to teach me some and I sorta stood there like WTF. now when I was little...my mother being a single mom would take me to some of her college classes...which is why I say 1/2 because when I was little I could speak German rather well, now its only like a select few phrases as i've gotten older.

well, the group of people they play for are not the most hardcore punk rockers available :p

Mainly people around 40 to 50 more there for the beer than the music :D

They did manage to get the crowd going a little bit from time to time.
And the band themselves had promised to stay rather sober during the show ;)

My Swedish and English are fine for most situations.

German skills takes me to festivals and tourist situations, and if I really try I can carry simple conversations as well.
Though some of my phrases belong on the forum camp of the Wacken festival where my friends know what a crazy bastard I really am, in real life I could get into serious trouble for some of them...

Did speak basic Spanish some 15 years ago, but since I've not used it since it's now buries well deep somewhere in my brain.