Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

corporations law take-home exam handed in! now i can relax for a day before i get stuck into preparing for my income tax law moot (presentation) which is next wednesday.

the past fortnight has been intense! had an equity & trusts take-home exam to do, a written submission for my tax moot to be handed in as well as my corporations law take-home exam.

final year law is evil!!!!!!!!!!!

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.

- Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Einstein was a zionist pig.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." (my personal favorite)

More collected quotes from Einstein.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." (my personal favorite)

More collected quotes from Einstein.

i repeat:

Einstein was a zionist pig.

Yes its one way my job screws me...giving me wednesdy and thursday off...what the fuck can you do in the middle of the week...

When I was in Eurodisney they screwed me well... I was off Saturday and Sunday, my partner at the time was off Tuesday and Wednesday... and with that and shift patterns we never saw each other. And we worked in the same place and shared a flat. :ill: bastards.

haha. we don't pay tax on lottery winnings here in Australia; they are classified as winfall gains and subsequently do not fall within the scope of s6-5 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth).

Dude, I've been on the phone to the Inland Revenue, talking tax until my head hurts. Why do they call it helpline when the only thing they help is to boost painkiller sales???

Plus I am paying tax through my ears, it seems, they only take the money and hope its ok...

Damn that's so true. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeps..not only was Einstein a genius..he was also a very very funny man...

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

More Einstein goodness.

I'm pretty partial to him and Dr. Seuss....both are March babies...Dr. Seuss has my birthday!

Dude, I've been on the phone to the Inland Revenue, talking tax until my head hurts. Why do they call it helpline when the only thing they help is to boost painkiller sales???

Plus I am paying tax through my ears, it seems, they only take the money and hope its ok...

taxation is a very hard concept to get a grasp on. if i knew more about the taxation system used in your country i'd offer assistance. the Aussie tax system is one of the most complex in the world. scaryyyyyyyyyyy!

taxation is a very hard concept to get a grasp on. if i knew more about the taxation system used in your country i'd offer assistance. the Aussie tax system is one of the most complex in the world. scaryyyyyyyyyyy!

The "awferfucksake!" moment with the taxman yesterday was not because of what they charge me (I understand, death and taxes, comes to everybody, nothing you can do about it) but because of their lack of logic.

I have been filling their forms for years (in all their incarnations), I am registered to vote here and just applied for a marriage license and the guy I spoke to on the phone yesterday said... Ah so you live here? :yow:

:guh::guh::guh:No, you dumbass, I just come for the taxes. :guh::guh::guh:

The "awferfucksake!" moment with the taxman yesterday was not because of what they charge me (I understand, death and taxes, comes to everybody, nothing you can do about it) but because of their lack of logic.

I have been filling their forms for years (in all their incarnations), I am registered to vote here and just applied for a marriage license and the guy I spoke to on the phone yesterday said... Ah so you live here? :yow:

:guh::guh::guh:No, you dumbass, I just come for the taxes. :guh::guh::guh:

:tickled: think thats people in general though...dunno how many times customers comes up to me at work and look straight at my name tag and ask "Do You Work Here?"

:tickled: think thats people in general though...dunno how many times customers comes up to me at work and look straight at my name tag and ask "Do You Work Here?"

Well, if you only have the name tag, that is not too bad. But when I was working in Eurodisney, and I had the nametag and the pink southern belle costume on, they still asked the same bloody question.:loco: