Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

we had about 24 C today, which makes it 30 C in my apartment at the time I get home late from work, meaning I'll have a hard time sleeping

damn heat, I need to move someplace colder

I'd have trouble sleeping at that temperature too, I nearly killed everyone this last summer.

But hat's radge man, it was 9 Celsius here!!!

I've just had amazing ice-cream: Belgian Speculoos biscuits (the ones you get with your latte in posh places) and caramel flavour... Mmmmm :D:D

Edit: Cute picture 'cause the mood fits.

IMG_5219.jpg

I just blew 0.8 in my mates alco meter, lucky I don't need to drive today :lol:

That means you can drink as much as you want! ::cool:

By the way guys... my mum got told by her doctor to drink more beer. That's quite cool but she cannot have any dairy... I don't know which one I would find harder to give up. Probably beer, I guess.

:heh:: Real Madrid 2 - Fútbol Club Barcelona 6...:devil:
:worship:

Those big salaries... and there was only tiny teeny clauses in the contract: 1) don't look ugly, we have to sell t-shirts in the far east, and 2) Don't suck out there.

Of course, looking pretty takes so much bloody effort that they could be forgiven for overlooking clause number 2...

El equipo SEUR....*Private joke for Spanish speakers* :lol::lol:

Those big salaries... and there was only tiny teeny clauses in the contract: 1) don't look ugly, we have to sell t-shirts in the far east, and 2) Don't suck out there.

Of course, looking pretty takes so much bloody effort that they could be forgiven for overlooking clause number 2...

El equipo SEUR....*Private joke for Spanish speakers* :lol::lol:

:lol:

1) Why are all packages.
2) They are lined,
3) And why leave at eight p.m. and arrive at eight o'clock.

wtf you guys are talking about :lol:

I said it was a private joke for Spanish speakers, I'll translate.

Its a joke about Real Madrid being overpaid losers who spend all their time hanging out in cool nightspots posing for paparazzi. SEUR is a delivery service that guarantees pickup after 8 pm and delivery before 8am on the next day, anywyere in Europe.

Package also means "loser" in Spanish
To be wrapped, or well lined, also means to be loaded.
Real Madrid players got a rap for being out until the morning before important games and not performing well on the pitch. Hence they are nicknamed "the SEUR team"

And you thought you had overdone the drink... I honestly cannot explain the Pink Elephant stuck to the ceiling of your room as a play on words. :lol::lol:

I said it was a private joke for Spanish speakers, I'll translate.

Its a joke about Real Madrid being overpaid losers who spend all their time hanging out in cool nightspots posing for paparazzi. SEUR is a delivery service that guarantees pickup after 8 pm and delivery before 8am on the next day, anywyere in Europe.

Package also means "loser" in Spanish
To be wrapped, or well lined, also means to be loaded.
Real Madrid players got a rap for being out until the morning before important games and not performing well on the pitch. Hence they are nicknamed "the SEUR team"

And you thought you had overdone the drink... I honestly cannot explain the Pink Elephant stuck to the ceiling of your room as a play on words. :lol::lol:

Sounds like the Dallas Cowboys :D

corporations law take-home exam handed in! now i can relax for a day before i get stuck into preparing for my income tax law moot (presentation) which is next wednesday.

the past fortnight has been intense! had an equity & trusts take-home exam to do, a written submission for my tax moot to be handed in as well as my corporations law take-home exam.

final year law is evil!!!!!!!!!!!