Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I like rollercoasters that have added things... Like space mountain. The darkness makes it so much cooler! I just don't like your average funfair, alton towers style. Fairgrounds depress me.

This one used to be the mutt's nuts when it was first built, now it is a bit long in the tooth, but still fun.

Khan1.jpg

Other than that... I went back to Paris last spring and saw that since I left they have done a bit of building, and made two rather good roller coasters: The Aerosmith Rock'n'Roller Coaster (like space mountain but with more strobe lights and faster drops) and the Twillight Zone Tower of Terror. That one was the best... or the worst for me, it is one of those "vertical drop" ones. And the dilapidated art deco look they went for was quite creepy.

Tower-of-Terror10.jpg

Tower of Terror is friggin awesome...they have one at I cant remember if it was the universal Studios or the MGM Studios in Florida. Roller Coasters like i said i can get over the heights...loops are another story I am a firm believer if I was meant to travel upside down i would be able to do a back flip or summersault

Would love to go to New Zealand.

Dress up as an Orc and recreate Helm's Deep, this team we win! ARRRRGH!

NZ is next door to Aussie land lol. only takes about 3 hours to get there. i think we're going to go and see some of the LOTR stuff. i'll make sure i get you a souvenir brother!

I wanna go in that plastic bubble ball that they push down the mountain, looks radical fun that does :D

zorb balls? yeh man, i'm planning on doing that as well! :headbang:

doing all sorts of stuff, lots of hikes, glacier walks etc etc. going to be good to get outdoors and away from the books...although i'll be finished my law degree by the end of the year. lol.

I really want to go somewhere. I have not had a proper holiday since January... and that was just a weekend away in the Highlands, and the skiing was crap, I normally do a week in the alps if I am lucky, or 3-4 days in the Pyrenees if I am not. I miss skiing.

That's it!
Love how it looks, gotta try :D

Adrenaline junkies :lol::lol::lol: does the ball have a place were you can puke?

By the way, any of you ever been skiing in Lapland? We are looking into off the beaten track ski destinations for next year, so far we have two resorts in Canada. Anything in Lapland, or that's cross-country resorts only? We are both alpine skiers but I'd love to try cross-country.

Adrenaline junkies :lol::lol::lol: does the ball have a place were you can puke?

By the way, any of you ever been skiing in Lapland? We are looking into off the beaten track ski destinations for next year, so far we have two resorts in Canada. Anything in Lapland, or that's cross-country resorts only? We are both alpine skiers but I'd love to try cross-country.

i've never been skiing lol

I think you're rolling around too fast so you can't punke until you stop anyways :p
Or if you do puke, just roll around in it, you can probably wash it away after :D

I've been skiing around Sweden, but as far as I know never in Lapland.

Åre is a bit touristy, but has good slopes as well as cross country.

Cross Country sking is fun as fuck we had nice trails when I lived up north. Went for a dog sled ride one time to that was fun. Ooo and snow-mobiling....now I can go to bed and wonder why the fuck I moved someplace thats hot as fuck and for fun I can chase cows...

I've been skiing around Sweden, but as far as I know never in Lapland.

Åre is a bit touristy, but has good slopes as well as cross country.

Well, we are used to the 3 valleys so anything is going to be small in comparison... Which is bad. And picturesque place would be ideal, as we would like to combine tourism and skiing- its for honeymoon anyway :)

I reckon winter is not the best time to see Sweden though. But same goes for Canada.

Yeah I am thinkin bout beggin my cousin to let me come stay with her in RI since I can transfer locations with my job. 4am and its 70 out already

I've been to RI. Small but perfectly formed. And I like clam chowder. :) Pity about the fact in the summer is plagued with mosquitoes because you are never too far from the coast.

I've been to RI. Small but perfectly formed. And I like clam chowder. :) Pity about the fact in the summer is plagued with mosquitoes because you are never too far from the coast.

I spent a summer up there one year when I was little...loved every minute of it...come to think of it I am the only dumbass in my family that doesnt live on the east coast maybe i should take a hint?