Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Had a pretty ok weekend, was sick in bed Friday night. Could barley move....
Last night went to a BBQ and tonight we played one of the two American games I found here Phase 10 (also found Skip-bo!!)
I love card games!

WAIF - Going well except I choose to leave my bass in the US until I got settled here. I had to much already to take with me. I will either send for it or just get another one once I am more settled here. :)

Just booked now :D

Amon Amarth will be the younglings there, some of the bands are quite geriatric... Spaniards like their old school metal.

I am still jealous ...you get to see Queensryche...the only time I ever got a chance to see them i was like....12-13.......so yeah I didnt get to go...something bout being to young to go by myself and no one would go with me *cry*

oh god oh god oh...

Sunday to Sunday in Czech Republic with serious beer drinking each day from about 11 to 23 or 03 each day.

I think I need sleep, water, vegetables and not too much beer for a little while...

oh god oh god oh...

Sunday to Sunday in Czech Republic with serious beer drinking each day from about 11 to 23 or 03 each day.

I think I need sleep, water, vegetables and not too much beer for a little while...

Awww sore heid???

We are chilaxing in Northumbria, got a good deal in Radisson, so will be using their gym very soon!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
FUCKIN' HELL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

please just ignore it :heh: