Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Fuck why is it that when you quit work people always assume you'll party constatntly? I'm still recovering form last night and my friend shows up with a shitload of liquor to share "for tonight".....not that I'm complaining about free booze ya know :p

but still.........

At least you have a job, there are plenty of people who need one right now. That thought is what keeps me going when I have to get up at 5.50am for work.

----------------
Now playing: Iron Maiden - The Prisoner

Oh I know..kinda the reason I am workin a 7 day stretch. I was out last week with a respiratory infection and apparently my boss didnt appreciate that so I had to kiss a little ass this week.

Troll kalla mik tungl sjötrungnis, auðsug jötuns, élsólar böl, vilsinn völu, vörð náfjarðar, hvélsvelg himins – hvat's troll nema þat?

I shall troll all whom post here, so post unless you fear my sharp tongue of steel!

At least you have a job, there are plenty of people who need one right now. That thought is what keeps me going when I have to get up at 5.50am for work.

Very true. I try to think that there's people worse off than me, but sometimes after a whole day of calling arsey recruitment consultants and getting nowhere... you still feel like crap.

This original thread has 12, 000 replies now. You guys better get on those retard comments if you wanna beat Stefan. It would ruin his life I imagine :)