Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

2 roughest days of the week to go, all the department managers do thier orders on mondays so we get slammed on the dock. Then to make matters worse,,,,4 guys are on vacation this week.

Fenrisúlfr;8328777 said:
Hear hear, nothing good comes from the left, unless one favours higher taxes and the nanny state.

I'd agree, but the right is equally bad about nannyism, just on different matters. Perosnally, I'm waiting for the 2AR, curious if it will happen in our lifetime.

Last night, these:

BFM La Meule - BFM (Brasserie des Franches-Montagnes) - Spice/Herb/Vegetable

Rogue Double Dead Guy Ale - Rogue Ales - American Strong Ale

Nils Oscar Saison - Nils Oscar - Saison

Bordelet Sydre Brut - Cidriculteur Eric Bordelet - Cider

Bordelet Sydre Brut Tendre - Cidriculteur Eric Bordelet - Cider

Bordelet Sydre Doux - Cidriculteur Eric Bordelet - Cider

Oppigårds Summer Ale - Oppigårds Bryggeri - American Pale Ale

Three Towns Sommarlager 4.3% - Carlsberg Sverige - Pale Lager

Eriksberg Sommarbrygd - Carlsberg Sverige - Premium Lager

Åbro Sommaröl - Åbro Bryggeri - Pale Lager

Bruveris Ingver Alus Melnais - Bruveris (Alus Tirdzniecibas Grupa) - Baltic Porter

Saku Jõulupruul - Saku Õlletehas (Baltic Beverages Holding - Carlsberg ) - Dunkel

Impressive ;) How do you decide what order they come in? I guess you don't want to try the baltic porter or the dunkel first thing.

Other than that, how were the ciders? Natural-y or British style? Have not had any in ages, but there is a bottle of Korrigans in my fridge since April.

Impressive ;) How do you decide what order they come in? I guess you don't want to try the baltic porter or the dunkel first thing.

Other than that, how were the ciders? Natural-y or British style? Have not had any in ages, but there is a bottle of Korrigans in my fridge since April.

We usually start with the pale lagers, low alcohol ones and low in bitterness, then work our way up to darker, stronger and more bitter.
Sometimes though a cider or a sour beer to break off a bit.

The ciders were not very nice, the 3% sweet one was the "best" of the three (though still mediocre) and the 7% dry one was horrible :zombie:

The ciders were not very nice, the 3% sweet one was the "best" of the three (though still mediocre) and the 7% dry one was horrible :zombie:

I take it that you are not a cider man... or that your tastebuds have been poisoned with cider which has had too many sugar and yeasts added to it :) Never been to the North of Spain? Or to Normandy/Britanny? I have a theory that some things only taste good if they are made locally and recently enough to be fresh.

good, last time I saw them they sucked horribly

retuning your guitars with a cd track playing in the background after every single damn song does not make for a good show, get some proper machine heads ffs

I take it that you are not a cider man... or that your tastebuds have been poisoned with cider which has had too many sugar and yeasts added to it :) Never been to the North of Spain? Or to Normandy/Britanny? I have a theory that some things only taste good if they are made locally and recently enough to be fresh.

I'm not too much into ciders no, but the guy that bought these 3 are, he travels Normandie a lot.
He made the worst faqces to the 7% dry one, it was horrible and with lots of apple seed bitterness.

I'm not too much into ciders no, but the guy that bought these 3 are, he travels Normandie a lot.
He made the worst faqces to the 7% dry one, it was horrible and with lots of apple seed bitterness.

Yeah, when I read about making it at home they tell you, remove the seeds, they spoil the batch. Even some Asturian ciders are overprocessed IMHO (El Gaitero :puke::puke:) - But if you can get your mitts on some stuff with the "nature" word on the label, specially if it also says the word Sagardoa, it's quite different.