Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

mmmm the lawn service told me it was like 250 bucks for someone to come out here,yeah I think mowing it myself was more cost effective........and that would almost make me go WTF if I was actually from texas and not just here for work.

What are you, daft? Pay an illegal $20, shit gets done.

they might steal my dogs and turn them into tacos though

Unless you have armadillos, which apparently are dead tasty, or guinea pigs (delicacy in Ecuador) I'd rest assured they'll leave your pets alone.

healthy-living-cuy.jpg

Edit: Odd- why does it not show the picture???

Unless you have armadillos, which apparently are dead tasty, or guinea pigs (delicacy in Ecuador) I'd rest assured they'll leave your pets alone.

healthy-living-cuy.jpg

Edit: Odd- why does it not show the picture???

this is what they do to armadillos here...well not quite but I have drivin home and spotted more then my fair share of run over 'dillos that someone will put feetup holding a beer can

20080116armadillo2.jpg

I want Splodge the hedgehog. You can actually open a zip and put their innards inside them when sensitive souls are around.

Roadkill Cafe? Now I'm curious. Is it a sort of Redneck "ya kill it, we grill it" eaterie?

Soundtrack for this post is Road Kill, by Devin Townsend :headbang::headbang:

I want Splodge the hedgehog. You can actually open a zip and put their innards inside them when sensitive souls are around.

Roadkill Cafe? Now I'm curious. Is it a sort of Redneck "ya kill it, we grill it" eaterie?

Soundtrack for this post is Road Kill, by Devin Townsend :headbang::headbang:

Yeah...it was my favorite shirt...had a made up menu on it like...."Poodles and Noodles" shit like that...Awesome Posseum I think was another

Somehow I dunno Don't Tred on Me would be a good soundtrack as well :D

One of my friends has a road kill cafe shirt.....if I remember correctly when he wore it to school a few years ago he got in trouble lol

If its all about the sheer randomness...

As a keen 'Real Ale' drinker, I'd like to share with you my drinking vessel of choice :kickass:

Tankard.jpg

Now I know alot of drinkers on here will probably prefer the horn :lol: no pun intended! But I find that the pewter gives for a better 'flavour' when drinking real ales.

Bottoms up!

:kickass:

If its all about the sheer randomness...

As a keen 'Real Ale' drinker, I'd like to share with you my drinking vessel of choice :kickass:

Now I know alot of drinkers on here will probably prefer the horn :lol: no pun intended! But I find that the pewter gives for a better 'flavour' when drinking real ales.

Bottoms up!

:kickass:

Ah, pewter tankards. I am not a fan, but my local has a good collection of "clear bottom" ones- in theory to keep an eye on your possible enemies (I almost typed enemas there, how random would that have been) while still enjoying a drink.

I have been in the market for a pewter drinking vessel myself- a quaich for my wedding, and an equally good whisky to match the occassion.

Would not mind trying the horn... (actress said to the bishop)

Errr... why? A vegetarian would not be made to part with their slogan t-shirt, just tell your pal to say he is embracing a recognised culture and preserving their cuisine.

yeah I think he said something along those lines, but that was a long time ago......as I remember the guys parents got pissed at the school administration in person. The "incident" was good for laughs for quite a while.

yeah I think he said something along those lines, but that was a long time ago......as I remember the guys parents got pissed at the school administration in person. The "incident" was good for laughs for quite a while.

Some t-shirts that will mean you will be sent back home. Shameless plug because it's my second cousin who makes those.
Kukuxumusu_G-163.jpg

milika.gif

pollofilia.gif

condon.gif

ditiak.gif

zanka.gif