Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Terminator? James saw it on Saturday. He said it was a bit meh. He said they made a number of continuity faux pas (He explained them in depth but I could not be arsed listening, I lost interest in T2), and storywise, it was a bit weak apparently.

Its now overfranchised and they are trying to cash on the tv series success... what can you expect.

Friend of mine saw T4 said it was okay not really my type of movie. I may go check out Drag me to Hell thursday. I are just happy Transformers 2 comes out on a Wednesday instead of a Friday mwhahahaaa

Just back from my youth inclusion session... Kids who are normally a joy to work with were high as kites, and I ended up with my nerves shattered and exausted, so arranged to be picked up from a bar and downed a pint too quickly on an empty stomach- result- I am legless already. What a cheap date I am.

Another shocker:

I will be attending a beer festival today.
Host a beer tasting at my house tomorrow.
Attend a home brew meeting, followed by pub walk Saturday.
Most likely pub walk Sunday.

You greedy thing. :mad: Me wants beer!

Edit: Probably going to the Scottish Malt Whisky Society annual open day during the Fringe festival... Better get used to wearing tweed to fit in.

Fenrisúlfr;8336447 said:
Just pay someone else to do it...it is true what they say of Texans: all hat no cranium

mmmm the lawn service told me it was like 250 bucks for someone to come out here,yeah I think mowing it myself was more cost effective........and that would almost make me go WTF if I was actually from texas and not just here for work.