Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Will visit a brewery today

And try free samples? Ooooh which one?

I have taken far too many Spanish visitors on the Glenkinchie distillery tour (our local distillery), translating as we went along And thank god they give the stuff at the end, otherwise I would have slurred my words a bit. :loco::loco:

And try free samples? Ooooh which one?

I have taken far too many Spanish visitors on the Glenkinchie distillery tour (our local distillery), translating as we went along And thank god they give the stuff at the end, otherwise I would have slurred my words a bit. :loco::loco:

It's called Ocean Brewery and is located in Göteborg.

Free samples I don't know, we'll pay some 20 euro per head and then I think we can pretty much drink what we want from the tanks ;)

We'll get to sample all the beers he has at the moment and I've visited this guy when he worked for another brewery, then I left pretty soaked :p

I love "sampling" it's just fucking awesome. Euueww that tasted nasty, need to drink two more of the good one to get that bad taste out of my mouth. Then again...I'm usually trashed half way through the tour....I wonder why :loco: :tickled:

Now I am a little bit drunk.
Walked 2 miles through a fuckin' snow storm home and freezed my ass and everything else.

DAMMIT

:cry: Well that's a shame Olli!
Do you have the shot and the plunger? You said your ass was warm...what about the rest of you? :lol:

Shot, maybe. Don't want to leave my room to go looking.
But it getting more warm here. Let's have a look.

Head. Warm.
Arm. Warm.
Balls. Warm.
Legs. Not warm, but the feets are ^^
So it's okay now :D :D