Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

fuckin crap... I hate Media Markt and Saturn and bullshit asshole wankers... just run through the whole town to get the new This Ending CD...Media Markt "forgot to order" and Saturn totaly failed... somedickhead puttet in some random place where noone ever finds it again... one hour wasted fuckin time...
but I got me some nice other stuffs...
Limited Black CD from Bloodbaths Resurrection through Carnage, some Metal DVDs and the new Coppelius... so it was kind frustration buys...

fuckin crap... I hate Media Markt and Saturn and bullshit asshole wankers... just run through the whole town to get the new This Ending CD...Media Markt "forgot to order" and Saturn totaly failed... somedickhead puttet in some random place where noone ever finds it again... one hour wasted fuckin time...
but I got me some nice other stuffs...
Limited Black CD from Bloodbaths Resurrection through Carnage, some Metal DVDs and the new Coppelius... so it was kind frustration buys...

Tell me about it. MediaMarkt employees are a few dozen sandwiches short of a picnic . I know because I used to deal with them when I worked in a gift voucher business. They are only outranked in idiocy by their managers, who are in charge of passing orders. If only someone had perfected a sledgehammer you could activate from the other end of the phone there would not be a single Media Markt or Saturn shop left..:headbang:

damn right... but that guy on the Info corner was really a nice guy... he helped me search and stuff... they only got to copies from this Ending there... and now find them after anybody just failed to get them into the right place... no way to find them again

This topic has been diverted to Jugs. Observe:

r_1214945847_big-jugs_-114-5.jpg

You have been scarr'd.

Bit tipsy myself. You know they say you should not mix... well, I had wine and weiBbier in quick succession...

Answer to the enigma. I was getting my skull bitten by a random long haired Scottish metaller
Photo94-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I look like a kid who has just discovered photobucket, do I not?:oops: