Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Of course! The muppetry of me. :oops: But I suspect he only loves me for my soft squidgy tasty brain though :cry: Never get engaged to a zombie.

o_O Never ever? But what if he is nice zombie, with pretty hair? And metal? :zombie: Who do I say no then :(
He can eats my brain, not like I use it often away! :loco: Sarcasm comes naturally from me, like it's in my soul. So I still have that at least!

oooooooooooo
nooooooooooooos....

Now everbody here has to fear the tongue of Annihilation, too...
I have to eat you here, too then!!!

*bites Rhonda*

*bites back* I'm not afraid of you, no matter how you try and convince me I should be! You may be bigger, but I can bite your ankles off and get you down to my size, tehehe :devil:

So since I am in the mood to piss people off with pics of me and them.....
Sam didn't get away from the camera as well as he thought :)

Amsterdam-London-Dusseldorf-Bochum1.jpg

Dude if I had one, it would so be my profile picture everywhere!
And wtf! Call me menacing, if I leave you ask where me where I am the forums are lacking some mischievousness ;)

Ok, I'm an asshole I can't help it :)

Dude if I had one, it would so be my profile picture everywhere!

Ok, I'm an asshole I can't help it :)

Don't they do home economics in Swedish schools? I used to supervise my pupils while they discussed their HE exam, there is something perverse about the class bully all upset because his soufflé did not rise.:heh: Vengeance is cold air in your batter mix.

Yes you are the mistress of the single entendre, and I loves ya for it. :)

Don't they do home economics in Swedish schools? I used to supervise my pupils while they discussed their HE exam, there is something perverse about the class bully all upset because his soufflé did not rise.:heh: Vengeance is cold air in your batter mix.

I loves ya too! I'm glad someone loves me for being me :devil:

Boycotting this thread starting......now!
Noooooo Sams!!! :(
I's sorry I will delete the pic if you are that mad :(
If you are kidding :p

Sure wwe do :p

Got home economics for cooking, wood shop, metal shop (sometimes) and also the "cloth*" stuff with sewing and stuff.

I was quite good at sewing back in the days :D

Johan does make his own armbands...so knitting isn't far off right ;)
tehehehhe :saint:

Sorry, still cannot picture big burly men like Johan and Gnoff doing knitting...But that is something I'd like to see.

I wish they had carpentry or electricity in my days. We only got embroidery. But seeing nuns wielding hammers or soldiering irons is just wrong. :Smug:

I'm not "manly" but I can sew, knit and crochet....yes me :loco:

I can sew and embroider, but the nuns had nothing to do with it. I picked up one of those sets where you reproduce historic embroidery (it was one of the longships of the bayeux tapestry) and really enjoyed it, and learned counted cross stitching (boring but relaxing) But that anglosaxon stitch takes about three braincells, knitting is a nightmare. I admire any woman or man who has the balls not to give up after a row of purl!

I know because I got a easy-knit kit for my Christmas two years ago, hoping that it would help me be less neurotic about one of my school placements. And the only thing that it gave me was a sharp tool to stab people with.

I should have asked for this instead- wanna join me in a stitch and bitch, people?

http://www.subversivecrossstitch.com/

Sure hun, I'll check it out.

I've only been knitting for about 4yrs. Just learned, I am left handed so I have an extra hard time learning unless the person showing me is left handed, and of course few are.

Crocheting I started when I was like 8 or 9 I think. I can almost do it with my eyes closed now. It's boring but seriously relaxing, great way for me to take my mind off things when life gets crazy.
Cross stitching I can do, but prefer not to. Counting is not my cup of tea, lol. I do want to learn making my own thread (I want one of those big wheels and everything! Serious old school) and more about weaving. I wouldn't mind making an epic Viking tapestry out of thread I made....that would be bitchin!

Hey! I am left handed too! Finally, an explanation why I suck at knitting.

This is as viking as it gets with DIY kits Ok, not viking but Norman, but still way older than anything else, right?

I did the first ship on the left. But wish I had invested on a big drum because with a small one it took far more time!
Bayeux%20Tapestry.jpg

That's fucking beautiful sister! WTG! Damn I am very impressed :)

I want to do it really old school. Make my thread and then use the thread to weave a tapestry. I am sure there will be classes for me to take in Germany :) I have some odd ass goals huh?

POWA TO TEH LEFTIES!

Spanish_Lass, is that a picture of the real Bayeux tapestry or is that what you and others did? If so wow, it looks so real!