Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Spanish_Lass, is that a picture of the real Bayeux tapestry or is that what you and others did? If so wow, it looks so real!

He he no darling, that is a picture of the real thing, I did the first drakkar on the left, on a cushion. Lives at my parents' house so I cannot show you, but very close to this. Bought it in the tapisserie gift shop during a family holiday with my old folks in Normandy when I was 13.

prod_photo1_5351_1207062981.jpg

But on any other respect it is the same, I love the Bayeux tapestry because it is really simple, no need to simplify the technique or the design for beginners.

It's a secret method that I will only divulge for the right price.

Just think, for a moderate cash fee you could have all your balloons covered in buttons! How long have you wanted that, right?

Oh ages, I'm cereal!! The thought rarely leaves my brain! Haunts me in my sleep and everything, I sometimes wake up screaming, buttons, buttons!
But, sadly I must save all my cash. Need to buy a hooker for the evening. :)

to be fair she probably was one of those too...

but fair enough, change of tact.

Wardrobe it is!

:lol: Think she's got "extra parts?"

Just think, for a moderate cash fee you could have me as a hooker. How long have you wanted that, right?

Damn I love copy + paste it works for every situation.

Willkommen an Bord, Xurek! Frohes Musikhören. :)
Me too

Anyhooski...I wanna get laid like in the next couple of days. So I gotta pay some looser here in the states. :oops:

Yeppers and you know full well if anyone on this board goes off topic man it's me!
I had to, they were about to ban me :p