Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Sounds awesome, here they say the heat should stay at least all this week as well :erk:

Yesterday I started the day in Barcelona at 35 C, with a blazing sun (I had to top up my sunscreen twice). And later, when we landed in Scotland, it was 17 C, drizzle and sea fog.

Which means I have seen every temperature and climate possible in the last 10 days- from 10c to 37c.

I know exactly what you mean:puke:

Don't know what the food is like in Quebec... but can't be more unhealthy than we get in Scotland. Spanish food is normally OK, but when you visit everyone brings out the best stuff... and after catching up with family and friends over 10 days, that takes its toll.

Although I drink much less when I am in Spain. Beer is not great over there.

Don't know what the food is like in Quebec... but can't be more unhealthy than we get in Scotland. Spanish food is normally OK, but when you visit everyone brings out the best stuff... and after catching up with family and friends over 10 days, that takes its toll.

Although I drink much less when I am in Spain. Beer is not great over there.

ever had poutine? french fries cheese curds and gravy.....eat that for a day or two and your viking mates will be using you as an anchor :lol:

anyway whatever I eat if its richer than normal theres only so much I can take before I need a nice and simple sandwich or something :cool:

On a side note, Happy Canada day forumites! I'm off to a party in a couple hours, should be fun...:kickass:

ever had poutine? french fries cheese curds and gravy.....eat that for a day or two and your viking mates will be using you as an anchor :lol:

anyway whatever I eat if its richer than normal theres only so much I can take before I need a nice and simple sandwich or something :cool:

On a side note, Happy Canada day forumites! I'm off to a party in a couple hours, should be fun...:kickass:

Ah, poutine. Heard of that, its a long lost relative of Scottish chips and cheese or chips and curry sauce.

Although nothing beats the Scottish deep fried Mars bar.

scottish-deep-fried-mars-bar-10-1000.jpg

Ah, the redneck grill has just opened I see... The people around here are surprisingly squeamish for someone who batters and deep fries haggis (they dont like finding bones in their fish or meat, bless) but further down south they have started selling squirrel in the supermarket.

pg-12-Walkers-crisp_110807t.jpg

If it tastes anything like these crisps I will give it a miss

^ reminds me of when I was in New Orleans...my job sent a crew of us down there after the hurricanes...and I was workin on the dock with this guy who decided to tell me in very great detail how when all the stores were closed down he would go out in his front yard and shoot squirells and rats to eat. Lost alot of weight after those stories...

Gonna go to a colleaugues house for bbq after work today.
Hopefully he'll take the ride on the motorcycle easy enough, since I'll be riding on the back in normal pants :lol:
I'll wear a helmet though ;)

Then only one more day of work, not even a full day at theat, leaving with the 4 pm (1600) train for Stockholm tomorrow.

Then on Saturday or Sunday I'll go on this ride:

http://siddharthsingh.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/5533def1d45d39453865b9d92ebfd665.jpg

:D

Gonna go to a colleaugues house for bbq after work today.
Hopefully he'll take the ride on the motorcycle easy enough, since I'll be riding on the back in normal pants :lol:
I'll wear a helmet though ;)

Then only one more day of work, not even a full day at theat, leaving with the 4 pm (1600) train for Stockholm tomorrow.

Then on Saturday or Sunday I'll go on this ride:

http://siddharthsingh.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/5533def1d45d39453865b9d92ebfd665.jpg

:D

Well, I am going to Bath. I'll be surrounded by chicks on Jane Austen tours- And everything is going to be darned expensive, and pretty downright posh (ie, dull as fuck) But it is a free stay in a hotel, and in my current impoverished state its something not to be sniffed at.

Maybe I should buy a copy of Pride, Prejudice and Zombies:

pride-prejudice-and-zombies-1.jpg

Grönan amusement park today, 2 times on Insane, in the ohter 6 hours also 80m free fall with tilt.

I don't know if it happens to any of you, but if I have had a lot of unusual activity - Extreme amusement rides, horse riding or downhill skiing, I kind of still feel like I'm moving when I am in bed and trying to go to sleep. Or wake up in the middle of the night to find my muscles twitching! :( bloody annoying it is.

I am having the most sedate time :bah: Ie, I am bored out of my skull :bah: in Bath... I am thinking about jumping on a bus and going to Stonehenge or seeing the Cerne Abbas giant, but that would be about two hours in public transport just for a couple of pictures and a walk round a hill. :(

I am not liking being a Uni WAG

public works bastards are trying to fix a plugged drain across from us where the ditch suddenly goes underground....this is the first time I've seen a backhoe used to move water :err:

and its washing away our driveway:(