Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Luckily I managed to stay away from the cameras on the latest Sweden Rock cruise youtube clip, Johan H is there for about half a sec though ;)

A lot of the talk is in Swedisj, but gives you an idea what's it like to cram 2500 or so metalheads onto a boat, then travel from Sweden to Finland and back over 24 hours, with loads of bands and loads of drinking, so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qp6ADjt5Hw&eurl=http://

oh yes, also had mead and whisky

pictures on facebook shows a crazy time, it wasn't that crazy, though right after the absinth hit the table ppl was taking their clothes off, I think I started it...

oh yes, also had mead and whisky

pictures on facebook shows a crazy time, it wasn't that crazy, though right after the absinth hit the table ppl was taking their clothes off, I think I started it...

A party is not a party till it turns into a free for all orgy... :heh:

Absinthe makes people feel crazy. I felt tempted to give a friend of ours dyed aniseed water and see if he started acting nuts out of habit.

I Can see I need to try this...

While on holiday in Andalusia I found some particularly scary stuff. Black absinthe- smells like liquorice, whereas the normal one smells of aniseed. Anyhow, I don't think absinthe sold legally in the EU has wormwood in it anymore, they decided at some point it was toxic.

absinthe_black.jpg

However, Andorra, that's a really good place to buy illegal booze..

While on holiday in Andalusia I found some particularly scary stuff. Black absinthe- smells like liquorice, whereas the normal one smells of aniseed. Anyhow, I don't think absinthe sold legally in the EU has wormwood in it anymore, they decided at some point it was toxic.

However, Andorra, that's a really good place to buy illegal booze..

From what I've heard, some of the types sold on Czech rep. still has it.

Hey peoples... just jumped for a second wanna say hi.

hi

so, junmap told everything we are in own flat, pretty epic, you gonna see soon!!! see the guys at Summer breeze soon, YAY!!!! gonna take a while longer for us to have Internet in the flat, so we will stay away a little longer. :( but I guess you stay fine without us :)

Hey magi welcome on the boards! see you soon, buddie!

and the bitchwurst is fucken EPIC!!!! :lol: :lol::lol::lol: Rhonda laughed pretty hard about that one :D

hope to be back soon and have a good time and big greetz from Germany to you.... see ya