Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Nah, longest time I held up was for close to 3 years :p

When I first got sick I went a year without drinking,cuz the little warning label on the medicine bottle told me not to. Then I read why it tells you not to and was like meh,no biggie although I did switch to light beer it was the one thing the doctor made me compromise on.

When I first got sick I went a year without drinking,cuz the little warning label on the medicine bottle told me not to. Then I read why it tells you not to and was like meh,no biggie although I did switch to light beer it was the one thing the doctor made me compromise on.

so you still weren't drinking? :heh:

I still think Alex has eaten the Bitchwurst. :lol:

I am likely to be spending the day inside an upside down purple cow drinking Erdinger and trying to avoid being covered in flyers.

udderbelly.jpg

It's that time of year again, the Fringe comes to town.

I was there a number of times when I was a teenager (all for the sake of learning English) and I have gone on to live a fairly normal life. What happened?

ha ha nothing REALLY bad happened (Im still alive and in possesion of all my limbs) in the future though I'll stick to nice healthy poutine...random american fast food, candy and beer took their toll. And as far as eye rape goes, let's just say I think the only beaches I can handle for a while are secluded, private ones. I should have remembered from last time I was in America, 2 years ago XD

On better note, I loved the grocery stores, there was so much random stuff I can't imagine anyone buying. I also liked the fact that there was a large selection of beer, wine and liquor just in a regular grocery store...around here you can buy wine and beer in grocery stores and corner stores, but it's mostly shit. And anything over 20% you can only buy at liquor board (SAQ) stores that are usually overpriced. I alos noticed super size bottles of whiskey that were larger than any I'd ever seen here in Canada.

I found it kind of weird seeing all kinds of abandoned houses and shit too...I don't remember it being that bad before, so I guess the recession really is hitting them down there.

All in all not a bad trip, it was good to go to the ocean, I've been kind of missing it since last time I went to visit my grandmother in British Columbia...even though it's a different ocean it's still salt water.

At 4.30 or so, I wake up on a bus by
"hey, this is the last stop!"
I'm like, wot? When's the next bus back home?
"more than an hour, this is the last bus this morning!"
aaargh, oh well, lets figure out if to take a taxi or sleep in the bushes waiting for the bus......
"hey dude, I'll take you to this place fairly close to where you wanna take a tram"
yay!
But he takes me all the way to the tram! Fucken nice guy indeed!!

At 4.30 or so, I wake up on a bus by
"hey, this is the last stop!"
I'm like, wot? When's the next bus back home?
"more than an hour, this is the last bus this morning!"
aaargh, oh well, lets figure out if to take a taxi or sleep in the bushes waiting for the bus......
"hey dude, I'll take you to this place fairly close to where you wanna take a tram"
yay!
But he takes me all the way to the tram! Fucken nice guy indeed!!

haha, good one