Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

So apparently...my jobs idea of cross-training...is moving me from the dock to scrubbing toilets...dunno if I can take another 9hrs of cleaning up after little kids that pee on the floor.

nope, it's 2 differnet updates!

however i got fired cause apperently i wasn't doing enough sales,while the funny thing is, im on my training week so off course i wont do enough sales. They wanted me to have the same production rate as others who've been around for many months and weeks!

actually i did some chainmailing yesterday at work, it's a call center, everyone gets to do whatever they want while dailing so i got my rings and started chaining them :D

5208_254848965524_614885524_8353229_7166831_n.jpg

5208_254848970524_614885524_8353230_1740942_n.jpg

5208_254848975524_614885524_8353231_946627_n.jpg

day 2! took lots of trail and error to finally figure out the right patern! anyway it's just a mouse pad now! i'm far from done!

I was at a "Mongolian" barbeque restaurant yesterday (I doubt it was traditional Mongolian food somehow) and had all sorts of strange stuff- Springbok, Kangaroo, Zebra, boar, ostrich - pity they run out of crocodile, I was wanting to try that. :)

Best flavour has got to be the Springbok, but the kangaroo was quite tasty too, in a more gamy way.

They also had an "authentic" mongolian ale, brewed in, er, London :lol:

day 2! took lots of trail and error to finally figure out the right patern! anyway it's just a mouse pad now! i'm far from done!

are you adding one ring at a time? cos theres a faster and imo easier way where you make chains with every second link doubled then lay them down beside each other and join them by adding in the missing rings....kinda hard to explain without pics but I'm fresh out of rings atm

a chain looks something like this from the side:

O
||
O
||
O
||
O

are you adding one ring at a time? cos theres a faster and imo easier way where you make chains with every second link doubled then lay them down beside each other and join them by adding in the missing rings....kinda hard to explain without pics but I'm fresh out of rings atm

a chain looks something like this from the side:

O
||
O
||
O
||
O

i know what you mean exactly! i started that way, but when you think of it, in order to make those links the O= you'll need to add ring by ring, so eventually you'll be doing the same amount of job/time

so now i'm just adding ring by ring!

I was at a "Mongolian" barbeque restaurant yesterday (I doubt it was traditional Mongolian food somehow) and had all sorts of strange stuff- Springbok, Kangaroo, Zebra, boar, ostrich - pity they run out of crocodile, I was wanting to try that. :)

Best flavour has got to be the Springbok, but the kangaroo was quite tasty too, in a more gamy way.

They also had an "authentic" mongolian ale, brewed in, er, London :lol:

there's a Mongolian restaurant by me and yet I have never been to it, your post may just encourage me to go and check it out, I'll go for Springbok if available, whatever that is