Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

News states 2 cars were set on fire and lots of kids/teens around the area.

Guess it's the gang war blooming.

Oh well, perhaps time to try and get some sleep once more.

fuck sleep fuck gangs and fuck cars. Oh and fuck kids too, especially young ones

fires, wars and blooming on the other hand are cool.

Gnoff, lovely neighborhood. I guess I can now quit complaining about the corpse on the picnic table on the way to the grocery store.

Shadows77, that sucks.

Speaking of corpses...discovered what killed my cooling unit yesterday. Apparently a little field mouse got into the blower motor,got caught in the blades since it kinda looks like a cylinder with slats. Then his little stuck body stopped the blades from moving,and the motor overheated and caught fire. Now I am off to buy a little window unit AC

My life is officially boring, the most exciting thing that happened so far this weekend is some random tattooed fat guy pulled an illegal uturn and almost hit me while I was walking to the grocery store to ask me if I knew where he could get some weed...apparently I look like a stoner:Smokin:

5848_265635285524_614885524_8593326_7220314_n.jpg

did it in about an hour, lots of mistake but ah well, still proud of it!

welcome back sister!

few updates!
1. moved to dubai, it's fucking hot and expensive but it's awesome!
2. got drum and bass from a friend of mine, so now i have drums, bass, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bagpipe chanter, irish whistle, keyborad, and a recorder. and off course i suck at all! hahaha
3. started uni, first day, first class and the teacher didn't show up. no one gave noticed about it so had to pay fuckload of taxi money for nothing
4. woke up today and missed my first class hahaha