Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

just got woken by a friend saying "well I'm leaving now, so..."

can't remember really faaillning aslepp, but it was a wierd naked party for sure, I do remember loads of pics of us showing, well, all...

That's what they're for. Well, except in my little brother's case, it's his ex-wife.

In my brother's case, it's the fans...:D

No, seriously, I married into a family that would make Dallas look tame. I've not got the same problem with my brothers that you do, S77, and for that, I am sooooooo thankful. If I'd have had a sister, though, I would probably have had to kill her. Especially if she were anything like me, seeing as how I am a bitch and all.

Hey People!

I'm going to go get my tickets for the Sydney Amon Amarth Show tomorrow morning when they go on sale. Massively Stoked for the end of November!!

Might find myself around here more often, looks like alot of knowledgable and like minded fans!

In my brother's case, it's the fans...:D

No, seriously, I married into a family that would make Dallas look tame. I've not got the same problem with my brothers that you do, S77, and for that, I am sooooooo thankful. If I'd have had a sister, though, I would probably have had to kill her. Especially if she were anything like me, seeing as how I am a bitch and all.

I would be willing to bet yours have alot more common sense than mine. Unfortunatley we have reached the stage with the youngest one where he looks at me and my middle brother like..well you guys did this and this so its ok for me to do it. Doesn't realise yeah I may have done this and that but also payed alot of consequence for it as well.

Join the club. The more I find about my other half's extended family, the more I want to call it off... Except his stepdad's lot look like they come out of Shameless, not Dallas.

Ach well, in for a penny, in for a pound, he's great and that's what matters.

ah yes, byt I bet you didn't mix beer with mead with sangria with absinth with mezcal with rum and also schnaps?

hehe, we are amazingly stupid ppl sometimes :p

Funny I am hearing this from the person who advises people to run away from macrobrewed stuff... Its amazing how after the third drink everyone's standards go down the pan.

I started by saying "I don't want to mix, I'll stick to beer... (fosters since it was an aussie pub) No wonder I got tired of that very quickly, then moved on to the pitchers... So schnapps did feature there. So did vodka, Jack Daniels, Absinthe and Rum.

Towards the end I gave up trying to keep count, and because I have a terrible cold I could barely taste anything anyway. Handy that I could blame feeling a bit rough on the cold, because otherwise it would have been some hangover.

There's two drinks that I don't touch, though- Sangria and anything with aniseed in it. Sangria is just an excuse to sell you the worst wine in the house by the pitcher.

Funny I am hearing this from the person who advises people to run away from macrobrewed stuff... Its amazing how after the third drink everyone's standards go down the pan.

I started by saying "I don't want to mix, I'll stick to beer... (fosters since it was an aussie pub) No wonder I got tired of that very quickly, then moved on to the pitchers... So schnapps did feature there. So did vodka, Jack Daniels, Absinthe and Rum.

Towards the end I gave up trying to keep count, and because I have a terrible cold I could barely taste anything anyway. Handy that I could blame feeling a bit rough on the cold, because otherwise it would have been some hangover.

There's two drinks that I don't touch, though- Sangria and anything with aniseed in it. Sangria is just an excuse to sell you the worst wine in the house by the pitcher.

What there is something worse than MD 20/20 and Thunderbird? I have to experience this for myself i can see.

So far to this day I have only ever met 2 drinks that made we wake up the next day going what the hell did I do...Golden Monkey...and vodka mixed with Everclear...the latter I am told made me pass out on my buddies front lawn,quite an experience to wake up with the paper boy staring at you...

Do they still sell that crap in aussie pubs?

What other "aussie" beers do they sell in an aussie pub?

Never been to an aussie pub,but i remember the first time i ordered a foster's. Waitress tells me it only comes in oil cans...and i had just turned 21..i was thinking to myself WTF is an oil can. Brings out this massive can and I was like now that is awesomeness.