Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Do they have good weed in Dubai?

weed is illegal here (i know it is everywhere, unless you're in the netherlands)
but they're VERY strict about it, beyond imagination!!
if they caught a gram with you, you'd be in jail for 4 years and then deportation basically fucking up your future,
it's so fucked up that it's not worth to think about it! :(

found the most most kick ass game at work today. They had me working in Toys and i kept running across this Bop-It game...musta spent 30min walking around the department playing it :saint:

found the most most kick ass game at work today. They had me working in Toys and i kept running across this Bop-It game...musta spent 30min walking around the department playing it :saint:

For some reason I hate Bop-it...and have ever since around grade 4...

For some reason I hate Bop-it...and have ever since around grade 4...

I can see where someone would hate it. Maybe it was just the fact I was insanely bored that made it fun. I wish I woulda took a picture of the rubber snake herd we set up. Think I have realised now why they wont let me leave the dock and work with customers

Shut up, at least you got to go!!! :p

I take it the level of vileness of this thread has risen hundrethfold :heh:

I am all dribbly, the kids gave me the cold.

Yes I did, and now I miss it so,
You can kiss the fatest part of my ass sister :)
There, now it has! (Behold the vileness!)

Funny...Alex came home with a stuffy nose and now I feel like someone tried to rake the inside of my throat, yay!

Yes I did, and now I miss it so,
You can kiss the fatest part of my ass sister :)
There, now it has! (Behold the vileness!)

Funny...Alex came home with a stuffy nose and now I feel like someone tried to rake the inside of my throat, yay!

Oh the comment that just rolled thru my head :saint:

Off to work now..

Oh, good Shadow77. It's not just me!

Please call me K :)...and apparently we are not alone 4 out of 5 of the wal-mart dock crew thought the same thing...the 5th being Japaneese and not really understanding what i meant..

But here is what is on my mind atm...Why is family the single most stressful thing in ones life...I swear my little bro is either gonna drive me to drink...more or force me to strangle some of his friends.