Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I believe that about as much as i believe there is waterfront property in Arizona :p

Lake Powell :D

Sell you some swap land in Arizona....

I'm lucky, Alex's family is great. Crazy, but funny kind of crazy.

Tyra...maybe you'll wake up one day and find their crazy side of his family was a dream...(ooo such and old and stupid pun huh?)
Maria.....He is all that matters! You have a great guy, that's all that matters in the end.
But never underestimate the power of a mother-in-law :bah:

Gnoff, what the hell you been up to lately? Naked parties and broken toes! :zombie:

haha, in states unfortunatelly you would have difficulty throwing an underwear party as homophobia is rampant here

You know I used to think that untill I was at my bro's house warming party last night and one of his roomies runs out completely naked and tried to give him a lap dance...

You know I used to think that untill I was at my bro's house warming party last night and one of his roomies runs out completely naked and tried to give him a lap dance...

As flatshare goes, that is perfectly common. I once came back from a lecture on the UNESCO at my uni to a lecture on nipples on my kitchen, courtesy of the girlfiend of one of my flatmates, which we were putting up for a week... which turned into three months... anyway I am so glad I am past the flatmate years. So buying a book about roommate notes was fun but nostalgic.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lick-Cheese-Other-Notes-Flatsharing/dp/1847441289"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lick-Cheese-Other-Notes-Flatsharing/dp/1847441289[/ame]

As flatshare goes, that is perfectly common. I once came back from a lecture on the UNESCO at my uni to a lecture on nipples on my kitchen, courtesy of the girlfiend of one of my flatmates, which we were putting up for a week... which turned into three months... anyway I am so glad I am past the flatmate years. So buying a book about roommate notes was fun but nostalgic.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lick-Cheese-Other-Notes-Flatsharing/dp/1847441289

Yeah I have 2 male roommates,one of which is my little bro's step brother,since I am a stray they took in I dont have to claim him all the time mwhahaha, and after watching them both parade around in thier underware or them forgetting to shut the bathroom door its enough to make me wanna stay single the rest of my life.

I have absolutely no inclination to do anything productive so I'm going to harass the other fuckers living in res and bemoan the fact that I can't go to see Ensiferum in December

hmm I seem to remember posting another moaning post here but no sign of it now...oh well

Unrelatedly, I'm drinking a lot of tea right now for some reason, must be my english side coming out

Shit. I think I just turned red neck. It's my husband's fault. He brought me home a surprise today, something I've been wanting for a loooooong time now. Most husbands would buy their wife bling or perfume to make her fall in love with him all over again. My husband bought me a Phoenix Excalibur Crossbow. Guess who's getting laid tonight?
(And guess whose neighbour's dog had better shut up tonight, too.)