Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Gnoff, my wife just showed me pictures from your "naked party/sausage fest", when is the next one?, I want in

btw, how much time did you spend editing all the photos in order to eliminate little wangs and who took the photos

:D

Ah well, the next one should not be this year, guess the neighbours are getting ready to drive me out of town soon :p

Took a little bit of time to edi out the worst nakedness, but not too bad, didn't do much else the day after anyhow ;)

Shit. I think I just turned red neck. It's my husband's fault. He brought me home a surprise today, something I've been wanting for a loooooong time now. Most husbands would buy their wife bling or perfume to make her fall in love with him all over again. My husband bought me a Phoenix Excalibur Crossbow. Guess who's getting laid tonight?
(And guess whose neighbour's dog had better shut up tonight, too.)

the crossbow?:lol:

Thats to cool though. An dont worry,your only a redneck if you know how to and actually attempt to make a hot tub out of a pick-up bed :)

Shit. I think I just turned red neck. It's my husband's fault. He brought me home a surprise today, something I've been wanting for a loooooong time now. Most husbands would buy their wife bling or perfume to make her fall in love with him all over again. My husband bought me a Phoenix Excalibur Crossbow. Guess who's getting laid tonight?

Damn you lucky thing! I only get flowers, dinners out, concert tickets and trips... Da little pict is turning frightfully civilised . :rolleyes:

Red neck or not I bet no one better mess with you now. :lol:

If that makes you a red neck, does it make a nerd if I asked for a signed book by my favorite fantasy author for our anniversary?

getting wasted on wednesday is awesome....especially when it includes making so many racist/sexist/generalassholist jokes I actually felt bad. If someone had heard us they probably would have killed us on general principle.

Crap!

Tomorrow nights gig with The Haunted (sold out) is cancelled due to illness :mad:

If I hadn't seen it on a friends status update on Facebook I would've stood in line tomorrow night just to see the sign on the window most likely.

New date November 13, Friday the 13th even.
That's the 3rd Friday 13th this year, at least.
Isn't that much?

Ah hell, and I'm gonna stay sober all week end, now without my music :(

Though there is this free festival thingy I wanted to go to, the best band playing when Haunted was gonna be on, now I can see that band instead.

So today I went and bought the stuff to roll my own cigarettes,thinking well if I actually have to physically do something to smoke I would cut down. The fault in my logic..I didnt think that damn machine would be so much fun to play with..

So today I went and bought the stuff to roll my own cigarettes,thinking well if I actually have to physically do something to smoke I would cut down. The fault in my logic..I didnt think that damn machine would be so much fun to play with..

Hehe, well, at least you kill yourself cheaper! Like I said before, look for Two Daughters pipe tobacco and/or Red Cap tobacco. Pipe cut is about $20 cheaper a pound due to tax difference, but it's the exact same tobacco as the stuff labelled cigarette tobacco.

Hehe, well, at least you kill yourself cheaper! Like I said before, look for Two Daughters pipe tobacco and/or Red Cap tobacco. Pipe cut is about $20 cheaper a pound due to tax difference, but it's the exact same tobacco as the stuff labelled cigarette tobacco.

The stuff I got is called crisscross...think i payed like $24 for 3lbs. Not to bad really,almost like a Marlboro :D

lol don't use the machine, it's much awesomer if you can do it with one hand.

lol don't use the machine, it's much awesomer if you can do it with one hand.

Yeah you know i did that for awhile,till the non-filtered started tearing the hell out of my throat...pluss the strange looks when I was in the smoke room at work rolling was kinda annoying.

Crap!

Tomorrow nights gig with The Haunted (sold out) is cancelled due to illness :mad:

If I hadn't seen it on a friends status update on Facebook I would've stood in line tomorrow night just to see the sign on the window most likely.

New date November 13, Friday the 13th even.
That's the 3rd Friday 13th this year, at least.
Isn't that much?

Ah hell, and I'm gonna stay sober all week end, now without my music :(

Though there is this free festival thingy I wanted to go to, the best band playing when Haunted was gonna be on, now I can see that band instead.

Well at least you still have something to do. I'm going to go cut 3 acres of grass. Don't stay too sober, you need to drink a few for me.

There's a free music festival in Göteborg starting today, ending Sunday.

112 bands, half of which are some osrt of metal I guess, will play 10 to 25 minutes each.

Some of them are rather nice when checking out their myspace.

I'm going for a few hours tonight, also will go a bit tomorrow, maybe sunday too.

Good thing it's a sober festival, so I can easily enough stay away from the evil potions that makes me naked...