Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

awesome!
I gotta go :D

Ok,but,you cant wear a hat..take photos,spit on the sidewalk,wear t-shirts with inappropriat slogans, whole bunch of other stuff to...made it sound like a really boring place to me...now the Riverwalk...that is bad ass...there's also this mall that you take a boat across to

Ok,but,you cant wear a hat..take photos,spit on the sidewalk,wear t-shirts with inappropriat slogans, whole bunch of other stuff to...made it sound like a really boring place to me...now the Riverwalk...that is bad ass...there's also this mall that you take a boat across to

Can you run around it naked screaming "Ozzyyyyyyyyy"?

I'm still undecided, but Saturday I might see
Arise
Zombieking
Shift

Friday Oct 2 I'll see
Amaranthe

Saturday Oct 3 is
Gothenburg Deathfest
with
Carnal Decay (Swizterland)
Chronic Torment
Covenance (USA)
Deranged
Despondency (Germany)
Inhuman Deformity
Insision
Maim
Rottenness (Mexico)

Then time for Amon Amarth (with Entombed and Evile)
Göteborg Oct 13
Malmö Oct 16
Stockholm Oct 17

November 4 is finally my first time with
WASP

November 13 is the new date for
The Haunted

November 17 I might go and see
Behemoth

AA in Göteborg and Stockholm
We are going to Devildriver and Behemoth, in Bochum.
Martin talked (ok he showed me) Eindhoven Metal Meeting..so I talked Alex into it.
Slayer is playing in Hamburg, may go see them!

^ its just getting thru those first few sessions thats a bitch and a half. My friend would laugh at me because i would actually argue with myself the first 2-3 weeks about going to the gym.

already have a program! but i'm fucking up with my diet! i was so hungry today, you have no idea how many brown bread/veggies/apples i ate

and cause of that im going to the gym 3 times tomorrow! 2 sessions for fat burner and 1 for weights!

i did lose 1.5kilos already tho? :D:D:D i'm proud of them!

i've heard the first month is the easiest month to lose lots of weight, so i'm taking the advantage of that!

Part of a good diet is not only knowing what foods to eat, but when. When is the key. Eating 6 small meals a day is actually better for you then eating 3 big ones. Breakfast being the most important meal. To curb your hunger, try eating every two hours.