Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

shave your head ... seriously ... do it ..... NOW

My friends want me to do that on my birthday. I said I might, but I dunno....it would mean if I grew my hair again (which I would) I would have to go through the annoying lengths again.....

My friends want me to do that on my birthday. I said I might, but I dunno....it would mean if I grew my hair again (which I would) I would have to go through the annoying lengths again.....

With my advanced baldness I had no choice but to shave my head. But I get your idea. Anytime my hair grows back to 5-7mm I feel like a dumb looking hedgehog.

With my advanced baldness I had no choice but to shave my head. But I get your idea. Anytime my hair grows back to 5-7mm I feel like a dumb looking hedgehog.

I couldn't rally care less about the stupid looking lengths its the length when it's long enough to get in your eyes/on your nerves but not long enough to tie back that pisses me off the most. Oh well, I suppose it's time for a restart from zero anyways XD

aw man, after searching long and hard I had found a ride for Ensiferum, but now apparently she has an important unmissable class the next morning and doesn't want to drive the trip... :(:(:(

aw man, after searching long and hard I had found a ride for Ensiferum, but now apparently she has an important unmissable class the next morning and doesn't want to drive the trip... :(:(:(

If you lived here, you could ride with us. We are seeing them November 11 in Orlando. :headbang:Can't wait!:kickass: Only bad thing is it's a Wednesday, so I will be dragging ass at work on Thursday November 12th.:erk:

If you lived here, you could ride with us. We are seeing them November 11 in Orlando. :headbang:Can't wait!:kickass: Only bad thing is it's a Wednesday, so I will be dragging ass at work on Thursday November 12th.:erk:

Same if you lived around here I would hide you in my trunk for the show Nov 15th :(

The thing that sucks most about moving out of my parent's house is that I don't have access to cars to drive any more....and no money to buy one cos of the outrageous insurance prices for males under 25....It also sucks that after being used to all the tours coming through Quebec city I'm now basically in the middle of nowhere:cry:

On a more positive note, I managed to avoid having my head shaved on my birthday despite being drunk as fuck.:lol:

slayer were pathetic last night. tom couldn't sing as he lost his voice. they had people from the crowd coming up to sing. was a waste of money!

megadeth killed it though which was awesome. imo, megadeth should have headlined given slayer's situation. everyone was very disappointed with slayer.

next gig i'm going to will be AA in Melbourne. really looking forward to catching them again \m/