Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

So my friend and I continue to amaze our store manager with the levels of immaturity we can stoop to. Tonight he caught us sword fighting with the little foam swords Nerf makes,not to mention the Skyball incident on lunch break. If ya cant have fun at work whats the use in going right!!

I was taking a dump at school the other day and reading the random graffiti in the stall when I noticed someone had carved some runes in there...I almost wanted to change stalls in case it was a curse XD

I was taking a dump at school the other day and reading the random graffiti in the stall when I noticed someone had carved some runes in there...I almost wanted to change stalls in case it was a curse XD

Makes you wonder what they were doing in that stall,imagine it takes quite some time to carve on a bathroom stall wall..

make-my-son-gay-yahoo-answers.jpg

It's begun. I was at work today,and on my way to get the forklift i went thru the garden center,and was greeted by christmas trees,and christmas music *cry*

That's what happens when you drive a forklift through a garden centre and a bunch of christmas trees :p

But yeah I was walking down the road today and people have put christmas lights out already, it's not even halloween yet!