Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

That's what happens when you drive a forklift through a garden centre and a bunch of christmas trees :p

But yeah I was walking down the road today and people have put christmas lights out already, it's not even halloween yet!

I KNOW RIGHT!!! And it wasnt the forklift I drove thru the garden centre...but I did manage to take out the electrical panel in the garden centre..with the scissor lift,o and a security camera on the recieving dock with the high reach :D

I work customer service for a financial institution and some guy keeps calling asking what color panties I'm wearing. It's like hey buddy, if you wanted phone sex you dialed the wrong number. :err:

I work customer service for a financial institution and some guy keeps calling asking what color panties I'm wearing. It's like hey buddy, if you wanted phone sex you dialed the wrong number. :err:

Tell him you are a man with a medical condition that affects your voice(if you sound really feminine) and that you are wearing shit-stained boxers. That should fix it unless he's AC/DC and into kinky stuff, in which case that would only make it worse...

So I think my roomies are ready to hang me. Bought a new sax over the weekend,so getting back into playing ,I think the first clue they were annoyed was when the tennis ball game flying down in my room.

my room is a mess and I am mistified as to where my stereo is...I remember me and some girl going on an Amon Amarth binge and getting various neighbours pissed, but I have no clue what went on after that except that I also had a chugging contest with milk...yuck

that's what I thought also, but some guy was making grasshoppers (I think that's what he called it) and was mixing creme de menthe, milk, and malibu rum...

I feel surprisingly good this morning, but it's a good thing I don't have any school today :lol: must be my scottish roots coming out...