Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Finally finished moving and unpacking...and realising how much I hate wireless internet although it is kinda funny to hear my friend bitch when i turn on the playstation and it knocks him offline:lol:

I've been drinking jager for almost 2 hours getting ready for this joke drag contest at my school....I'm gonna need moar.

I work customer service for a financial institution and some guy keeps calling asking what color panties I'm wearing. It's like hey buddy, if you wanted phone sex you dialed the wrong number. :err:

I know what you mean, I used to do all sorts of phone support in different languages, so I covered French speaking Canada from my little cubicle in Edinburgh. I won't say worst job ever, but quite close.

So when you got a call at 8.00 am UK time it was some drunk idiot who just wanted to talk balls and ask "Is your **** wet?" :mad:

^you are probably a much better person than me then, despite having more time to go astray (no age insult, I'm just stating things as I remember them, you being older than me)

I think I remember knocking a monitor off the stage....I hope I don't get a bill later on today......

and where the fuck is my wallet

lol turns out I left it in the pocket of the vest I borrowed from my friend...somehow I managed to get changed out of her clothes and into mine despite being totally shitfaced, and managed to give back everything I'd borrowed...life is full of mysteries...

^you are probably a much better person than me then, despite having more time to go astray (no age insult, I'm just stating things as I remember them, you being older than me)

I think I remember knocking a monitor off the stage....I hope I don't get a bill later on today......

and where the fuck is my wallet

Actually, no, my school would have NEVER allowed us to hold any type of "FUN" event because we DID have a tendency to go astray surprisingly easy. And we could buy alcohol at age 14... not legally but if you looked 16 you could buy anything.

lol turns out I left it in the pocket of the vest I borrowed from my friend...somehow I managed to get changed out of her clothes and into mine despite being totally shitfaced, and managed to give back everything I'd borrowed...life is full of mysteries...

Well clothes do tend to come off easier when your drinking :lol:

fuck man facebook was terrible just now, the pics from last night will probably literally give me nightmares....they brought back memories that were best left forgotten...I've been visually violated by myself...

oh and turns out I got kicked out of the bar after killing the monitor...that explains several things, like why I was being lead home by both hands by two friends of the girl who's clothes I'd borrowed. They could possibly also be the motivating force that made me able to change, I have no idea.

All in all I really hope I don't get that drunk again in a very long time, despite the lolz. On the good side of things though, nothing I ever do will ever come close, so there's no reason to be ashamed of anything from now on.

Damn you got me beat...never been tossed out of a bar..but have been kicked out of a couple hotels. Thankfully no one has ever thought to bring a camera on some of our drinking games I dont even want to think of the things i have done.