Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Speaking of weird dreams, I had a fucked up one where I was hanging out with some buddies and our surroundings kept changing, but we didn't move. We were in bars, restaurants and ferries, and at one point some guy wanted to fight me because I saw him break a window at Wal-Mart.

Speaking of weird dreams, I had a fucked up one where I was hanging out with some buddies and our surroundings kept changing, but we didn't move. We were in bars, restaurants and ferries, and at one point some guy wanted to fight me because I saw him break a window at Wal-Mart.

Mmmm annoyingly, I had a fucked up dream a few months ago, and I woke up when it got really interesting-. I could have kicked myself! I really wanted to know what happened next.

How Typical. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was laminating some stuff for my kindergarten Spanish class, and I was thinking to myself "this laminator has really paid for itself, I've got a lot of use out of it since I got it two years ago, and it is still going strong" and what happens next?

Predictably, it overheated and melted the next pocket I fed it, meaning it is blocked and I now have to buy myself a new laminator. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh yeah, gotta hate those dreams with no happy end :(...
Anyway, visited the AA show today, met the band ,got stuff signed, catched the guitar pick, was in the first row in the middle during the whole show...More (including pics) coming tomorrow :kickass:

IMG_0600-1.jpg

I hate my after army - hair :(

^ After army hair doesnt look that bad good picture :)

would have been priceless if they had a camera this morning when my bro hit me with the 6 words you never wanna hear with a major hangover..'Your going to be an aunt"...or maybe not considering coffee was projected in a 5ft radius

:lol:! *At the breakfast table the same morning* "I was so drunk, I had a dream about you telling me that I was going to be an aunt..."
...>_>...<_<...>_>...:erk:
Anyway, uhm...congrats?

LOL you know i had half hoped it was a cruel joke till I went to shower and saw the PT box in the trash.

But thanx...I am looking at it as a good and bad thing. Bad because he's only known the girl 2mths and kinda fucked when you buy diapers before your old enough to buy beer,and good because now maybe he will start to learn some responsibility.

I am actually looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner this year...for once someone else will be getting bitched at besides me lol

So, went to the Xmas market here yesterday and my future mother in law was "looking" for a wedding dress for me. I was ok with being married in Tshirt and jeans but...
We did find this one dress (middle ages dress), looked great on me..of course I am uncomfortable in a dress so it took me a bit just to look in the mirror. Now I am torn...do I want to get that dress or marry in my typical jeans and metal shirt?

Lady made a good point...in a few years I may look back and say...I should have dressed up a bit. Meh, I am so not girlie though....feel like a retard in dresses.

Awww wear the dress cuz i wanna see pictures!!!!!!!!
But I feel your pain,I am not a girly girl either,think the last time i wore a dress was for prom like 15yrs ago. Still i bet you will look lovely in it :)