Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I wore a skirt 2 weeks ago.......and I definitely do not even have the basic qualifications (i.e. being female) :heh: I also wore a weird gothic vest thing and my lack of qualifications was even more apparent :lol:, it was made for someone with at least token boobs...

And wtf I hope when the bastards who are taking up all three bathroom stalls on my floor atm get out of there they remember to flush this time, or I am not going to be responsible for my actions....

I wore a skirt to Ensiferum and that didn't go well. I had my lipgloss down my top between my boobs and my husband had to hold onto my ID, cards and money. It was kinda funny to go fishing in his pockets everytime I needed something. I liked the skirt, but I hate to carry a purse, so I will go back to my jeans (with pockets) for the Tyr / Korpiklaani show.

So I am sitting here innocently playing a game..and my weatherbug flashes me..Aparently hell is freezing over...My little ole town in Texas has a freeze warning for the next 4hrs lol

It froze here in central FL for the first time in 10 years last year. I had icicles on my palm trees which killed them. That kinda sucked. It was strange because whatever the radio/news says the temperature is my thermometers on the back porch read about 5*F - 10*F higher.

Had to move my beer from the shed to my hallway this morning before leaving for work, was 4 below freezing (-4C)

Mmmm, beer slushies!!! Finally, a slushie that someone over 12 would buy.

Actually, no, semi frozen beer is such a waste.

It's quite cold here. The neighbors had a party on the weekend and the puddle of sick that is still on the corner of their front garden has frost crystals in it.

"these" being pics? lol your peace of mind.....I'll do it sometime later today on a better internet connection...

Anyway, just got back from Ensiferum, awesome show overall, except now I have class at 8 and I slept from about 4:30 till 6:45.....long live caffinated beverages!

Ah people down here amuse me. They issued a freeze warning thru Friday morning...with friday bringing a 40% chance of snow. So I go out tonight to pick up Modern Warfare 2 and i run into people buying cases of water and just about everything else. you would think they were expecting a blizzard.

Ah people down here amuse me. They issued a freeze warning thru Friday morning...with friday bringing a 40% chance of snow. So I go out tonight to pick up Modern Warfare 2 and i run into people buying cases of water and just about everything else. you would think they were expecting a blizzard.

OGM, it's gonna be COLD, man.
Gotta stock up on essntials so I don't die...

Warm country ppl seeing freezing, excellent fun I guess :D

I went to the slalom/downhill skiing hill outside where my mom lives a few years ago.
It was -18C (about 0F) so poretty much as cold as it could be without them closing the hill.
Me and one of my sisters spent a few hours riding the hills, pretty much the two of us. The guy running the ski lift helped us out a bit in the beginning, then probably thought it was too fucking cold, so went inside and let us deal with it ourselves ;)

Though after a few hours of that, it was nice to go home, have some hot tea, hot shower, then into a pre-heated sauna. Aaah, nice memories.

OGM, it's gonna be COLD, man.
Gotta stock up on essntials so I don't die...

Warm country ppl seeing freezing, excellent fun I guess :D

I went to the slalom/downhill skiing hill outside where my mom lives a few years ago.
It was -18C (about 0F) so poretty much as cold as it could be without them closing the hill.
Me and one of my sisters spent a few hours riding the hills, pretty much the two of us. The guy running the ski lift helped us out a bit in the beginning, then probably thought it was too fucking cold, so went inside and let us deal with it ourselves ;)

Though after a few hours of that, it was nice to go home, have some hot tea, hot shower, then into a pre-heated sauna. Aaah, nice memories.

Whats even more fun is when these same country people have to drive with even a light dusting of snow on the roads,because they dont have plows down here.

I remember growing up we would get 2-3 good winter storms a year,where it dumps snow up to your knees. My friends and i would go and play king of the hill on the snow mounds the plows made in the parking lots.

Whats even more fun is when these same country people have to drive with even a light dusting of snow on the roads,because they dont have plows down here.

I remember growing up we would get 2-3 good winter storms a year,where it dumps snow up to your knees. My friends and i would go and play king of the hill on the snow mounds the plows made in the parking lots.

They didnät seem to grasp the concept of plows in Ohio either.

When a good few inches of snow dropped, what did the do?
Bring out the salt trucks!
Crap the salt is out, what to do?
Snow day!
Laugh or cry about it? I dunno.

They didnät seem to grasp the concept of plows in Ohio either.

When a good few inches of snow dropped, what did the do?
Bring out the salt trucks!
Crap the salt is out, what to do?
Snow day!
Laugh or cry about it? I dunno.

LOL they have a mixture of salt and sand here..and i swear they only have 3 trucks. What really sucks though is when the ice knocks out the power lines..Its not uncommon for people to be with out power for 5-10 days,guess SWEPCO is to cheap to buy the linemen wintercoats.

Had my buddies going away party last night. Woke up this morning and the kitchen was trashed and my roomie had some interesting videos on his phone. Its not the goodbye's that suck,its the morning after