Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I wore a skirt to Ensiferum and that didn't go well. I had my lipgloss down my top between my boobs and my husband had to hold onto my ID, cards and money. It was kinda funny to go fishing in his pockets everytime I needed something. I liked the skirt, but I hate to carry a purse, so I will go back to my jeans (with pockets) for the Tyr / Korpiklaani show.

Pocket Pool FTW!
Hehehe Alex mainly wears cargo pants...he's a walking purse. I too hate carrying them. Now that winter has set in, it's back to wearing my big bulking snowboarding jacket...has tons of pockets. w00t no purse!

I wore a skirt to Ensiferum and that didn't go well. I had my lipgloss down my top between my boobs and my husband had to hold onto my ID, cards and money. It was kinda funny to go fishing in his pockets everytime I needed something. I liked the skirt, but I hate to carry a purse, so I will go back to my jeans (with pockets) for the Tyr / Korpiklaani show.

I had an odd situation on Monday (wedding day) reversal of roles big time. Im normally the one with a handbag and I get given things to take into the handbag. So, surprise, surprise, the dress had no pockets, but being a true scotsman James had a sporran (the furry handbag thingy that prevents them from their kilt becoming a tent) and I was fishing in it everytime I needed something... odd... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But could have been much worse... if he had gone for this baby:

punk20sporran.jpg

Congrats.
Wearing a poofy, flowy dress with no pockets when you are used to jeans and a T-shirt is really ackward. For my wedding my dad made an ass out of himself and my husband's brother's girlfriend wanted the "family plan" (my husband, his brother and their father). So my mother-in-law was fit to be tied. Fiasco as usual. Hopefully yours went better then mine.

Concert tonight in Dallas,dunno any of the bands playing...my friend told me to show up so i guess i will just pray for cheap beer!!

And Amon...the ultimate question....Dogs or Cats?

Apparently the Sonishpere festival in Stockholm in August will host, among others, the following bands:

Iron Maiden, Mötley Crüe, Heaven & Hell, Iggy & The Stooges, Slayer, Anthrax, Alice Cooper