Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Once there was still a huge snow pile in the park they took us to at lunch time when I was in elementary school... In June. A few friends and I played king of the mountain on it until the lunchtime supervisor got angry at us for playing "violent games".

Wait...how is king of the mountain violent? lol

Tell you what was violent. In my elementary school there was always the little smart ass(and no it wasnt me) that would make snowballs so tight they were pretty much ice balls...then pack a loose layer of snow over that...them fuckers hurt like hell :(

Tell you what was violent. In my elementary school there was always the little smart ass(and no it wasnt me) that would make snowballs so tight they were pretty much ice balls...then pack a loose layer of snow over that...them fuckers hurt like hell :(

That was me, sorry :Smug:

^What a horrible experience to go through this close to christmas...alcohol is the only thing that gets me through it without getting angry at idiots, and IMO consciousness should run out long before alcohol does.

Hey when i get hungry I get hungry what can I say. :lol: Wasnt really a fight was more like a snatch and run though. it was easy since he walked within arms reach to :D

Spent most of yesterday drunk...my Dad opened champagne at about 9:45 in the morning and we collectively drank until about 8 or 9 in the evening.

i got a sweet instrument today :D
rababa.jpg

Arabian Fiddle