Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Yeah. Congrats Spanish Lass.

what do you get when you cross a rotweiller with a giraffe?
An animal that bites the crook on the other side of the fence...

Sorry if that's not supposed to be on this thread. Just thought it was funny...

Yeah. Congrats Spanish Lass.

what do you get when you cross a rotweiller with a giraffe?
An animal that bites the crook on the other side of the fence...

Sorry if that's not supposed to be on this thread. Just thought it was funny...

Thanks!!! We actually had a funnies thread... somewhere.

Today I am a bit mistifyed, our neighbours (25 years of age at the last check?) are playing something that sounds ike Cole Porter... I mean someone who was probably dead when they were born :erk: what's with that?

Well I dunno, but I listen to bands with some or all of the members dead before I was born...and if you look at young metalheads its no different really.

Well I dunno, but I listen to bands with some or all of the members dead before I was born...and if you look at young metalheads its no different really.

Yes, but what these guys were listening to stuff made in the 40s by the latest

My 16 yr old daughter will listen to 70s pop music just to piss me off. When your raised by 2 metal parents wtf woud you listen to such shit?!?!?

Well... did she ask for the Jonas brothers or High School Musical DVDs? No? Then she's no really rolling the boat out. :lol:

Yes, but what these guys were listening to stuff made in the 40s by the latest

The Carmina Burana was composed in 1935

The Zauberflote in 1791

Doesn't mean young people can't enjoy them...

Touche, I actually own both Carmina Burana and Zauberflote- plus tons of folk music and even some medieval stuff dating back to the 1300s, but that's weird old me, not my neighbours. They are mostly trendy happy-pop-chart people from what I have heard so far- no extremes of any kind!

My 16 yr old daughter will listen to 70s pop music just to piss me off. When your raised by 2 metal parents wtf woud you listen to such shit?!?!?

Wat exactlly is 70's pop music i might be on the uncool bus and not even know it <.<

OOO and i learned my first song on bass today thanks to my bestest friend having alot of patience :D

H8 it when neighbors play shitty music. Mine plays Celine Dion for the entire afternoon and sometimes into the evening. Makes me wanna rip his head off:heh:

Works though if I put my Metal on just loud enough for him to hear it. he gets the picture after a couple of songs...

well, yes, of course ;)
Still epic music with the singing, the lyrics are a bit, well, it shows it's munks, all they sing about is food, booze and sex :p

Of course, trust Catholics to know how to enjoy life- if you are in Spain and looking for directions to a good restaurant or watering hole just ask a priest.

That's where some Scottish people fail- they confuse being glum and miserable with being virtuous :rolleyes:

Which reminds me, my mum is a teacher... her boss once chased me around the room during a school function, urging me to have more wine or another go at the buffet- she's a carmelite nun... although you'd never believe it. :lol: