Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

So no drinking lasted all of 4 days for me...I need to learn to set realistic goals

I tried to go realistic and made a resolution not to drink AS much...lasted till I got back to school, where I also gave in and had a smoke :rolleyes:

Aside from that I'm managing to be generally healthier at least.

out of the four bands on the bill that one was my favourite, mix b/w Iron Maiden and 80's US glam rock or something like that

Yeah White Wizzard rules:kickass: If you like them you should check out Holy Grail featuring three ex member of white wizzard. They also play the traditional 80's style metal but with a little more edge.

White Wizzard?

out of the four bands on the bill that one was my favourite, mix b/w Iron Maiden and 80's US glam rock or something like that

Ok...sorry a little still...or maybe alot...drunk. but nah my friends were actually a 5th band on the bill tonight,I dunno if its normal but they were the local band that played. Was a pretty bad ass show all around, I didnt watch much of White Wizzard though,and thanks for the post i was trying to figure out who they sounded like it was in the back of my mind. Have some pics,one of which i have no idea who in the fuck I took a picture with,wanna say it was one of the guys from Tyr,just like I have a signed CD in my pocket and cant remember who signed it lol . The one that surprised me was Swashbuckle I enjoyed the hell out of them,although all the bands were pretty amazing.