Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Hi guys...
Some of you might have realizied that I do post from time to time on the AA boars, yet mostly I remained lurking...You seem to be quite nice folks so I'll hang out a bit more here if you don't mind...

Fenrisúlfr;8692836 said:
I am very flatulent today.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be back in three days. No naked flames please- I'd prefer not ho have to clean after a methane explosion.

Well channelled, farts are amazing stuff, this thread could be powered by it :)

Hell, I can't stop listening to that song. I. Just. Fucking. Can't.
http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
fuuuuuu.jpg

It was good for a laugh. Got it on the forum where the inspiration for this thread comes from. And i can say that the off-topic retardation on that board is beyond the reach of this one. :p

But that might be a good thing. ;)

I've got some mead aging right now....hopefully it'll be ready for yule...although I am supposed to be getting my wisdom teeth out sometime around the end of the calendar year so it probably won't be a big holiday season for me :(

So I am in line for a promotion at work. Talked with 3 of the managers tonight ,had an unofficial interview. ok sounds good. Then they tell me what it is. Basically I would be in charge of the overnight shipping/recieving...which would be..me myself,and I. My question is if i fuck up do i get to fire myself?