Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

this is fuck9ing weird I seem yto be seeing a sort of automatic reload but at teh saME TIME ITS not .................ah well it being my majority birthday explains evferythinf

I managed to get rather smashed Saturday, started beer tasting at 3 pm, finished by walking to the tram around 4 am.

Got to bed close to 7 am, then up at 11 am to brew beer, oh yes I was very much awake, or something...

I am in so much pain!! I rode around on the lawnmower cutting 3acres of grass yesterday. There are so many ruts in that yard I about flew out of the seat numerous times. Work will be over in 9 hours and I can get into the hot tub. "Hi and how may I OUCH, OUCH, help you to-ouch-day?" One of these years I will learn to act my age...obviously not this year.

Gah! Same thing happens to me after too many bourbon/jack and cokes.

HAHA I remember goin out with some friends one time we were drinkin Jack and Coke..and we went and saw I think it was Halloween H20 and I was so shit faced I almost knocked a poor guy out comming back with a refill on popcorn,all because something on the screen made me jump and he happened to be behind me

wtf is that for real?!?!?

on a slightly related note, I just saw 'The End of Capitalism'....I'm not a huge fan of Michael Moore, but it did provoke some interesting thoughts...

6816_310472580524_614885524_9371039_3308436_n.jpg