Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

LOL...I think my roomie covered the redneck thing for us...I swear he stood there and told the cop his entire life story...cop was like yeup yall been tossin a few back tonight. Then my brothers,god I love then so much i wanna strangle them,had run back into the house...Cop was like why did the other 2 run inside. Fuckin roomie goes..well cuz one works for the jail...and one is only 19...I coulda kicked his ass right there, if not for the cop.

LOL...I think my roomie covered the redneck thing for us...I swear he stood there and told the cop his entire life story...cop was like yeup yall been tossin a few back tonight. Then my brothers,god I love then so much i wanna strangle them,had run back into the house...Cop was like why did the other 2 run inside. Fuckin roomie goes..well cuz one works for the jail...and one is only 19...I coulda kicked his ass right there, if not for the cop.

hehehehe, very very funny :D

Lets see what happens if I can visit next year :D
Maybe they'll trhow me out of the country for good? :p

I know a sure-fire way to do it...well least how to get kicked out of San Antonio...just violate any of the fuckin 3000 rules they have while visiting the Alamo lol