Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Bad day here....

My grandmother suffered irreversible damage to her brain because of internal bleeding. She's in coma now, the body keeps hanging on to live but she won't wake up again and it's just a matter of time until she finds her last rest :(

We've been by her side for an hour. It felt like sometimes she reacts if you speak to her or touch her but that could be imagination. But I'm sure she knows we were there and will be there...

I'm so sorry, my thoughts with you and your family. I was there when husband's grandma died and can say are very hard times. But you're there and that's what counts. Even if you don't think they notice they do in some way.

I never got there in time when my grandfather passed away and I wish I had been able to. :erk:

Last night she passed away peacefully. I don't think she felt any pain so it is the best way to die I guess. If there is a best way for that anyways :/

But she will live on in our hearts and souls, and will have peace whereever her soul may find rest now

Last night she passed away peacefully. I don't think she felt any pain so it is the best way to die I guess. If there is a best way for that anyways :/

But she will live on in our hearts and souls, and will have peace whereever her soul may find rest now

My grandpa died very similarly. Death is a bitch :cry:

So am update on the dog. Wish it was a good one. She now has a bleeding mass in her mouth,it looked like it was starting to clear up with antibiotics. Then tonight I came home to a massive puddle of blood and drool on the couch. Because vets seem to think the 4th of July is more important then my dog wont be able to get her seen till Thursday. So 5 days of going nuts for me. I just wanna punch whoever or whatever thinks its fun to make my dog suffer...

So am update on the dog. Wish it was a good one. She now has a bleeding mass in her mouth,it looked like it was starting to clear up with antibiotics. Then tonight I came home to a massive puddle of blood and drool on the couch. Because vets seem to think the 4th of July is more important then my dog wont be able to get her seen till Thursday. So 5 days of going nuts for me. I just wanna punch whoever or whatever thinks its fun to make my dog suffer...
That sucks:erk:

First of all: I'm very sorry to hear that. I really hope that everything will turn to the better.

Second: What the fuck is wrong with these people? It's their goddamn duty to help! And it's not even the 4th of july yet...
Even on public holidays there should be some of them ready to help out in emergency cases! I don't know if this goes for veterinaries here in Germany but I think so. (Just confirmed by google)
This is really fucked up...

if humans have managed to engineer seedless grapes and fuzz free peaches, why isn't there serlf cutting grass? :mad: I'd rather sit outside with a beer than spend the time cutting grass.