Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Cash is in the bank already :p

Feels awesome!

No more house to think about, no more loans, money in the bank!

wee

Seems to be a great relief and good decision! Unfortunately I'm not so sensible. Make some chaos at the moment because of my old piano and soon let it move some hundred of km, though it's not sure if they'll get it through the stairways.....
Anyway I'll already paint the room for the piano this weekend. So maybe I should by some beer too.:(

Thursday and Friday this week time for a metal cruise, a short 24 hour one.
Leaving from Stockholm Thursday evening, docking real fast in Turku, then back again getting off the ship Friday evening.

Thursday:
Asphyx
Pain
Nicke Borg Homeland
Raubtier
Soulfly
Crashdïet

Friday:
Sister
The 69 Eyes
Nicke Borg Homeland
Hypocrisy

I'm mainly going for Hypocrisy and Pain, also looking forward to Raubtier and Asphyx

While listening to Amon Amarth today I stepped on the rests of a dead pigeon which obviously has been run over by a car.:mad:
Usually it is more fun listening to them.

Working from home today before leaving this afternoon, guys changing radiators and I feel reluctant to having my front door unlocked all day with a bunch of handymen running into and out of the apartment all day long.

Pics?

That's stuff you take with a camera, right?

I have a few I snapped with my phone, but that's about it.

A mate of mine got to borrow an artist pas for at least Pain and Hypocrisy, I can let you know when she's uploaded those pics :)

Pics?

That's stuff you take with a camera, right?

I have a few I snapped with my phone, but that's about it.

I don't bother anymore to carry the camera. The lenses in phones are better than some older cameras (like ours)

Oh, on the subject of mobile phones and cameras... I snapped a picture on my da's phone this summer. He was surprised, and then got angry. I asked why and he said "I wanted the simplest phone in the shop, so I asked the shop assistant to remove all the extras, including the camera, and now you've gone and re-installed it again without asking"!

*headdesk* Oh how should I explain this, really, I don't know where to start...

I don't bother anymore to carry the camera. The lenses in phones are better than some older cameras (like ours)

Oh, on the subject of mobile phones and cameras... I snapped a picture on my da's phone this summer. He was surprised, and then got angry. I asked why and he said "I wanted the simplest phone in the shop, so I asked the shop assistant to remove all the extras, including the camera, and now you've gone and re-installed it again without asking"!

*headdesk* Oh how should I explain this, really, I don't know where to start...

:lol: Cute. Though bad choice I guess. :erk:

Sure.:) So I'm sorry for bothering you with my request for pics. :p

you're a horrible person! :loco:
Kidding! of course

Many ppl ask me for pics for various trips I go to, they will probably keep asking, I will probably still not bring a camera :lol:

In the end when I die there will be no pics showing where I've been, guess I'm made up?
Especially since I don't use Facebook :kickass:

Pardon? :D

Similar attitude towards the camera, but not for the reason that I will die somewhen... ;) Sometimes I even take it, but just don't use it.:mad:

However I still hope to see some photos from the Moroccan Sahara. It's just because I love watching pics and if somebody tells about the trips he/she did, I always ask for it.