Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

OH, I know how that is. My little brother's an engineer(mechanical/aerospace)... and I'm a technician who constantly has to make the engineering oversights work in the real world. :|

Uuuuuh ouch. Yes, the engingeering/tech old war... I am a collateral damage, having to listen to whinges about technicians and now about engineers too, it seems.

thanks hyggja and amon!

anything been going down in my absence? anyone heard from rhonda these days? haha.. she hasnt been on FB in forever!

I will quote my earlier post for you

You don't have to worry. First Alex Dad somehow killed the internet. Then, we were at the With Full Force Festival.
And they are just moved this weekend into a new flat.
I can promise you, Rhonda is fine and an evil bitch like always. :heh:

And welcome back in the forum

I know you!

you sure do mr! :loco:

and aaah @ rhonda's moving thing (tho ahmed told me yesterday), i miss her tho! hopefully she hurries back online when they have their new place..

p.s. if gazman is gonna try and get back OS next year, i might try and save up to head over with him to meet some peepz! no definite's yet tho, depends on the cash flow.. would be awesome tho! :kickass:

Bitchwurst. WtF?
I know her. She is still alive, like Alex. .... turned into bitchwurst ...:lol:
This is awesome:lol:

Sad day...I was on break at work,having a smoke minding my own buisness..And my buddy was sittin there looking at me...next thing I know he reaches over and plucks a white hair off the top of my head :cry:

Don't worry, I had my hair done yesterday and they changed dye brands so instead of my usual brown with a hint of red, I got black with purple undertones. I look like a blackcurrant wine gum.