Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I took my first license test semi-drunk and at 16 1/2... Probably explains a lot, there. :)
I don't know what part of the North you've driven in, Belgar, but there's sure a ton of fucktards on the road up here. I drive about 1000 miles a week for work, and I'm constantly surrounded by them. :|

Bates - I was driving in DC and Northern GA, but I guess FL is so bad that anywhere outside FL is good ;-)

Still beats driving in Africa and 12 hours on a bush taxi especially when you see burned out taxi in a ditch. Although, driving a rented moped was fun, and I somehow survived the dirt roads.

My daughter got her license just last year here in Florida. I don't remember how much it cost. The fee was nominal. The test is a joke. I hate driving down here because there are so many idiots on the road. One lady actually managed to park her car sideways in a ditch 10 feet off of the road. The door was on the ground and her tires were in the air. I have no idea how she managed it. We routinely have people hit power poles which are a good 5 - 10 feet off of the side of the road. I've even seen a few jump a ditch to hit a power pole. We call it "car vs. pole". My money is on pole.

Except now in the US getting a license requires you to arm yourself with a plethora of birth certificates, etc in order to prove that you are who you say you are (at least in FL). Not like going to the DMV wasn't demoralizing enough.

I think that's because Americans don't get issued with identity cards at age 14- It's the same in the uk, unless you have a passport, applying for your driving license requires you to ask a "person who has good standing in the community" to sign your application...

I never saw the the word only connected with the -14C-value before ^^

-14 IS fucking cold ^^, well I guess down here in Bavaria we're not used to those temperatures for longer periods of winter ;)

Yesterday I went out of the house thinking "damn it's cold". It was -2,5C :lol:

I never saw the the word only connected with the -14C-value before ^^

-14 IS fucking cold ^^, well I guess down here in Bavaria we're not used to those temperatures for longer periods of winter ;)

Yesterday I went out of the house thinking "damn it's cold". It was -2,5C :lol:

When it starts getting below -20 I can say it's cold, when below -25 it is cold for sure, and THEN you really need to start thinking about what to wear ;)