Vortex Appreciation Thread

^I read the interview like months ago :p and the picture icon used for that interview in fact I even made it for genocidal_roach (Ryan Starr), and I took the photo too at the last show I saw them.

/fanboi

CODE RECONCILED AND IN THE STUDIO!

It's time to come clean and show our true faces, update and inform our advocates and devotees what has been going on behind cloaked veils both in the studio and in our lineup ranks . . .

We would like to announce that Simen "Vortex" Hestenaes is not a part of Code and will not be taking part in the forthcoming album.

After successfully performing live with Code during the phenomenal shows this last year, the band have resolved to continue working with original vocalist Kvohst

:erk:

Fuck, I feel sick...

Bump for moar cocksucking of this great man!

I haven't been listening to much music lately, and when I do it's exclusively Ayreon and Arcturus/Borknagar/Dimmu Borgir/Lamented Souls.

THE COLOSSUS FALLS BACK FROM IT'S THRESHOLD! I almost got my girl friend pregnant to that song. :] I would have named him or her Vortex.

:lol: Awesome! I have honestly never had sex with music playing in the background.... well not like intentionally anyways, I didn't put a CD in or anything. And Chris, I said suck Vortex's cock not mine, POST SOMETHING TO DISCUSS ABOUT HIM/THE MUSIC or GTFO! :lol:

I don't like it. In fact I prefer his live voice to the one on the album most of the time, in Dimmu Borgir and Arcturus anyways, in Borknagar and Lamented Souls he sounds great. I have to listen to bootlegs from live shows because his voice is so awful on the CD, by awful I mean edited to fuck and looses it's magnificence. His natural voice is far better imo. I refuse to listen to the Insight and the Catharsis or Kings of the Carnival Creations unless it's live :lol:

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I still like his voice on the albums a lot... just that in some songs it's really bad.