Vortex Appreciation Thread

veli_vortex.jpg

*jealous* :mad:

:lol: Don't be, I was the only person backstage so when I walked in, it was like the entire band staring at me... it was kind of awkward at first :lol:, but then Simen got up and threw me a beer and we sat down and just started chatting. He's really, really nice.. they all were (you can't see them in the pic, Silenoz is directly behind us, Galder is in front of us and the rest of the band is off camera on a couch in front of that table) except Shagrath.

^I think they did it before and the norwegians (featuring Satyricon if I remember right) won (but the press only filmed and interviewed maiden, I think).

Don't be, I was the only person backstage so when I walked in, it was like the entire band staring at me... it was kind of awkward at first

I think I would die due to extreme embarrassment if I'd met one of my favorite bands.

^I think they did it before and the norwegians (featuring Satyricon if I remember right) won (but the press only filmed and interviewed maiden, I think).

Yeah, Iron Maiden lost 1-8 in that match. But this time Norway has a weaker team, so hopefully the differences in the skillevel between the teams isn't that big.

:lol: Don't be, I was the only person backstage so when I walked in, it was like the entire band staring at me... it was kind of awkward at first :lol:, but then Simen got up and threw me a beer and we sat down and just started chatting. He's really, really nice.. they all were (you can't see them in the pic, Silenoz is directly behind us, Galder is in front of us and the rest of the band is off camera on a couch in front of that table) except Shagrath.

Yeah, I wouldn't know what to say in such a situation. If I met Dimmu or BG or any of my favorite bands I would be totally paralized. :lol:

About Shagrath, he's known for being the "cooler-than-you" type.

:lol: That's awesome I hope it gets filmed as well!

I think I would die due to extreme embarrassment if I'd met one of my favorite bands.

Nah, you just have to act normal, just treat them like anyone else, and you'll be fine, just pretend you're at a party with people you don't know and go from there... but fuck man I was star struck for like 2 mins I honestly couldn't think of anything to say luckily he was nice and got the convo going.