Vortex Appreciation Thread

This is for Nick:

icsvortoxce7.jpg

EDIT:

Hortloss_Nom and Vortox:

hortlossnomandvortoxuz3.jpg

It's nothing new for me, I'm on the borky forum mainly.

I have the feeling that the new Borky album will sound like TAC on the songwriting, if Simen sings there will be the epicness made music.

BTW: Do u have that Vintersorg/Simen version of Colossus???? I need to hear it!!!!!!! - maybe the new album with Vintersorg, ICS and Lars will be the best on vocal duties.

It's nothing new for me, I'm on the borky forum mainly.

I have the feeling that the new Borky album will sound like TAC on the songwriting, if Simen sings there will be the epicness made music.

BTW: Do u have that Vintersorg/Simen version of Colossus???? I need to hear it!!!!!!! - maybe the new album with Vintersorg, ICS and Lars will be the best on vocal duties.

:lol: I know you know, we started the discussion over there, but here I was trying to get some fresh perspectives :p and :lol: I wish I had it, I am dying to hear it someday myself :p And I totally agree, Lars and Simen willprobably best Andreas, but they're all really talented imo... unless it's Andreas singing Ad Noctum live, then I just cringe :lol:

P.S. If the album sounds like TAC (my fav album) I will be in awe.

I just noticed how full of win Joe's signature is.

I think it definetly deserves this picture:
1173034116967.jpg

...and thats saying alot :lol:

:lol: I know you know, we started the discussion over there, but here I was trying to get some fresh perspectives :p and :lol: I wish I had it, I am dying to hear it someday myself :p And I totally agree, Lars and Simen willprobably best Andreas, but they're all really talented imo... unless it's Andreas singing Ad Noctum live, then I just cringe :lol:

P.S. If the album sounds like TAC (my fav album) I will be in awe.

I have a good feeling about the new album... I wish something blowing like Vintervredets, with OOHH'S...something with a Viking sound. If Simen sings like on TAC -Q, Lars do something like Ásmegin-Solefald and Andreas sings like in his own project Vintersorg (specially like VFTSG or CG, it's impossible to ask a voice like ÖS) I'll have an endless orgasm.

Haha, I just found that pic on another board (BM discussion), and I thought it was fucking hilarious. A pretty good example of what happens when BM turns mainstream.

Who cares? You're such a child.

OMG MAINSTREAM SELL OUTS!!

If you like the music, then who cares.... if you don't then don't bother thinking about them. It's really THAT simple. :)