Vortex splits with Dimmu borgir

Oh damn, I ROFL'd hard just thinkin about Garm on a promo Dimmu pic, with corpsepaint and hard armor, looking like 'OMGZ, I'M SOO FUCKIN EVIL AND KVLT! :rofl:DDDDDD

I have no expectations regarding Garm and Arcturus together but it's nice to dream a little from time to time...

:lol: :lol: yeah that'd certianly be a funny pic!!!

Yes, dreams are good even if they won't become real. Who knows, maybe as guest vocals on the next album? :)

Oh gah both of those would be nightmares
What he should do, is come write my english comp paper for me

Who knows, maybe he will…, o_O .

Arcturus should reform with both Garm and Vortex, that would be a supergroup. They could let Mustis join in on the keys too!

They already have a keyboardist and he's a lot better than Mustis :lol: And the dual vocalist idea isn't that great to me either, Master of Disguise on the album isn't as good as the live version sung soley by Simen imo.

Some Garm words regarding Arcturus/HH interview:

"Hellhammer may have jumped the gun there buddy. Recent developments in DB taken into account, I think that vacant shoe is calling for someone other than me."

Ohh yeah, I asked that to Kris on facebook, and here is his second answer:

Jorge Daniel Gorostegui
Ohh, I see. Thanks a lot for the answer. Anyway its cool to see you're still in contact with metal! Or so it seems. May we see you in a metal band in a not-so-far-away future? As an active member, of course.
Hace 2 horas · Eliminar
Kristoffer Rygg
Kristoffer Rygg
Hot topic this. So anyway, ARCTURUS did kinda invite me back a while ago, but to be honest I'm just not there anymore. Besides, my plate is full, and Simen needs a job. But thanks for kind words fellas.
Hace 2 horas

Well, no Garm in Arcturus. Damn :(

Ohh yeah, I asked that to Kris on facebook, and here is his second answer:

Jorge Daniel Gorostegui
Ohh, I see. Thanks a lot for the answer. Anyway its cool to see you're still in contact with metal! Or so it seems. May we see you in a metal band in a not-so-far-away future? As an active member, of course.
Hace 2 horas · Eliminar
Kristoffer Rygg
Kristoffer Rygg
Hot topic this. So anyway, ARCTURUS did kinda invite me back a while ago, but to be honest I'm just not there anymore. Besides, my plate is full, and Simen needs a job. But thanks for kind words fellas.
Hace 2 horas

¡Ah muy interesante! Thanks for posting this Sakis and Allfader!

Well I thought Shadows of the Sun was quite good. Not great, but better than Blood Inside IMO.

IMG_3105.JPG

Good to see some are still happy with Garm 's recent works. I don't like how he refuses to do Arcturus, but the reason because he is a stage coward. Afraid to perform live in front of people. Now he also abandoned black metal to sell out his original Ulver fans. The band has been a slap in the face ever since. I think he should take school from MORTIIS.

I don't think he's a stage coward (anymore) because Ulver has been doing some shows since May, and not to mention they flew over to New York two years ago to do a release party for Shadows of the Sun.