Vortex to do Guest Vocals on New Borknagar Album

Shit... I messaged Aort just as a shot in the dark on myspace and this was the reply I got...

i am actually at the studio mixing now.

vocals will have to be done at a later date though so the album might not be ready for the autumn.

i will update the myspace site properly when i get back home

regards

aort

:( Well I hope it's not pushed back too far.

my highlights for this year?
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist

my highlights for this year?
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
Sturmgeist
:lol: Who?

hey Cait, I remember when you speculated about Sturmgeist touring this year, heard anything from Cornelius yet? I'm dying to see him live!

Shit... I messaged Aort just as a shot in the dark on myspace and this was the reply I got...

:( Well I hope it's not pushed back too far.

News - June 2008

Update time again....

We have just come back from the mix at Studio Fredman and the album is sounding monumentally killer. Unfortunately continued schedule problems meant that the vocals did not get recorded in time so we will have to return to finish those off later. Adrian completely devasted the drums for this recording and Vicotnik has manageed to really outdo himself with his most inspired bass work yet. I think we have all raised the bar with this recording and we are itching to get these morbid hymns out to you.

Many thanks to those who came to see us at Bitterfeld a few weeks ago, the blazing sunshine did its best to dull the atmosphere but I would mark the show down as a success all the same. Ultra metal hails go to the guys from Solstafir and Tyrant for making the weekend a total blast for us all.

We are working on a couple more dates over the summer in various places in Europe, more news on those when they are confirmed. For now though enough to say that anyone at Brutal Assault in the Czech Republic in August should get a chance to catch us again.

More as and when.....as above, so below

Aort

:(

That's funny! We had a troll from COB off topic come to the Nevermore forum so I randomally saw that thread and posted in it today before I saw Heartless link it.