Vortex to do Guest Vocals on New Borknagar Album

thanks for the interview!
DSEV: hmm I'm keeping my hopes up anyway, you never know :) besides, I'm happy enough they're going back to real metal, not some fruity acoustic experiment.

I'm sorry I'm just in a bad mood because I'm almost certain My Domain won't be on the next Borknagar album.

I think there's a good chance, I mean if everyone involved tries for it instead of just being like 'meh, if it happens it happens' then chances are, unless he's really busy, things will go through. I mean he is obviously interested in doing it and when I met him he seemed like a guy who was very passionate about his music, he just might put it off too long because he's busy or doesn't want to rush. He kept saying 'I am lazy', which might have been half-jest but still :p
At least I want to do that one song because I really really like it. And my best friend, Jens, is in the band again. So it would be very cool to be back, but I don’t think I have the time for a whole album.

His best friend is in the band now, so that might also increase the chances. And well, I think it's cool and funny how he thought he might be asked to do a full length :p It'd be nice, but that's just the extreme Vortex fanboi in me.

But Stormblast MMV was recorded 2 years after DCA, so I though they'd keep with the 2 year cycle of releasing albums.
At gR: I just skip over and forget things sometimes. :p And 2009 is next year afterall.

I was thinkin on 'My Domain'... if the song was composed around 98', then is in the mood ov TAC. If that's correct and the song will be included on the new album, it must be congruent with the rest ov the songs, therefore the 'new' songwriting would be similar to TAC...something between TAC and Empiricism I guess.... that sounds truly amazing!!

Because they're faggots and they don't want the world to have good music.

true. :lol:

I'm hoping ICS could does something about Code, LS and specially the SS re-do. Damn, I need to hear Sverd better.

ICS said:
Steiner, he does 97% of the music almost. He, I don’t know, has no inspiration, these days. I mean, that can come back again, I’m sure. He’s always been like that too; there’s been huge gaps in between every album.

God, Satan, Oden or any another superior entity hear you.

i dont think that was a good interview, sounded like he was drunk haha. I hope the code thing releases soon, im excited about that.

God, Satan, Oden or any another superior entity hear you.

Skaal to that.

We must consult the Delphic oracle.

He means Arcturus's true fans must unite into the council and call upon the Delphic oracle for some justice in the world.

:lol: I'm on it!!!!! - check my avatar ^^

The priestess of Apollo who predicts the future.

Hear! Hear! :kickass:

facepalm.jpeg

:p